Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Monday, November 19, 2012

thanksgiving tables - take 2

Back again!  There were so many incredibly beautiful images of Thanksgiving tables, I didn't want you all to overdose on the beauty.   So, for your benefit and mine, I split it into two posts.
 
If you are taking a break from preparing a Thanksgiving feast, put your feet up and enjoy.
 
If you are already sick of your family who are trying to "help" you in the kitchen, grab a glass of vino, and find an empty room to take in this gorgeous eye candy.
 
Again, wish I could take an ounce of credit for these gorgeous pics, but unfortunately, I can't.
Cheers!
 

There is something about white pumpkins that I just love.

 
 
What's turkey day without a horn of plenty?




Great first impression of the home.



Love the rustic look of this one.
 
 
The contradiction of the elegant chandelier and the farmhouse table make a great statement.  Loving it!
 
 

 What a fabulous idea!!
 
 
Now we're talkin'...
 

Great colors. 
 

 J'adore this container.  (I took 10 years of first-year French)
 


I wish these people would invite me! 



I don't know what I love most about this photo.  Probably the goblets.


What about the feathers and the pumpkins?  I have to remember that for next year.
 

Pure deliciousness...

Stop by tomorrow...Sista is sending me pics of her gorgeous table.



 
Maxine said that, not me. 
 
 
Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I am bookmarking this for next year. Seriously stunning. Wishing you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the chandelier from?? Love it!

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts