Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sista's DIY Project

Sista called me yesterday to tell me that she was busy working on stencilling her back staircase.  In real life, Sista is a very successful business woman who owns her own sales coaching company.  She is also soon to be a published author. 

Sista lives in a beautiful, charming historic home in Connecticut.  You can learn more about it here.  I asked her to send me some pictures of her project and also her Thanksgiving table scape.  She hasn't finished her table yet but here are some photos of her staircase.  


 
Wow, ok, now I'm jealous...
 
 
Loving the colors! 
 
 
This is Max.  Sista and family adopted him as a rescue about ten years ago.  He wears his age very well!
 
 
This is George Clooney.  He came with his name and attitude. He is another one of Sista's babies rescues.
 
 
And this is Wiley.  Her real name should be "Marley" because she is full of hell quite a handful.  When I am on the phone with Sista, I spend most of the time listening to Sista saying "No Wiley! Heel Wiley!  Take the shoe out of your mouth, Wiley! Our neighbors are going to sue us, Wiley!"  
 
 
 
I love this picture.  This is sweet Edna and Lilly.  Edna is Sista's mother- in-law who is one of the greatest ladies I have ever had the privilege of meeting.  She is holding Lily, her very lucky rescue.  In my next life, I want to come back as Sista's or Edna's rescue baby. 
 
Great job, Sista, love the stairs and your mother-in-law and sweet babies aren't so bad either!
 
Hope y'all are having a fabulous weekend!
 

 
 

Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh I love these stairs! My friend just moved into a town house and I think this would be an awesome way to add color without painting an entire wall. So pretty, thanks for sharing!

    by the way, my email is lillycneu@gmail.com if you want to talk lunch date! :o)

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts