J. Crew Factory for Fall

Tuckernuck's styles for the new season

Friday, October 4, 2024

The Friday Files

 


I hope that you had a good week.  The Mister was out of town, so Millie and I held down the fort. We were so naughty.  We left dishes in the sink and made the bed seconds before the Mister's arrival. 


We are going into the weekend with two parties on our calendar. My biggest conundrum is figuring out what to wear, as it is still quite warm here.  I'm counting the minutes until sweater weather arrives in Texas.










Take a tour of this magnificent mansion smack dab in the middle of Dallas.  Btw... it's for sale. 








Designer Stephanie Parisi's Sante Fe home is a beauty.









Take a closer look at this gorgeous Connecticut estate designed by Ashley Whitaker.

 



What's with rubber duckies and cruise ships?






Speaking of cruises, are you thinking of grabbing your rubber duckies and booking one?





Did you get a push present for giving birth?

I did.

I got a ride home from the hospital and a beautiful set of hemorrhoids.

No, I'm not bitter... much.










The Mister loves bread more than anything.  

Here are 50 of the best breads in the world.






Here is how a U.S. Dockworkers strike could affect you.
















I love this show.
It's back on 10/16.



Who doesn't appreciate a warm, cozy movie without political ad interruptions?



A lot of familiar faces on this season.



How does one show make me cringe and cracks me up at the same time?


This looks great.















Other colors available.



No iron!


More colors available.




Comes in petite sizes too!
40% Off Sitewide Sale at J CREW!!
























Great neckline.


















If you are looking to stock up on long-sleeve crew-neck t-shirts, they are 60% off, and they come in every color of the rainbow.






Frontgate is having a 25% Off sale!









Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

3 comments:

  1. Push Present?! I am like you - I have a map on my stomach of stretch marks with the equator represented by a C-section

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crazy about the tile in that Santa Fe house! And thanks for letting me know that Shrinking is almost back. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Push present?! You get a baby. What can top that?

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts