J. Crew Factory for Fall

Tuckernuck's styles for the new season

Friday, October 11, 2024

Prime Time/Take 3

 


I hope you had a good week. If you have had to deal with Hurricane Milton's destruction, you have my sympathy.

Today, I am headed to the pickleball courts. I haven't played in months, and as always, the sport takes a backseat to catching up with my pickle buds. 

Yesterday, I went to the dentist for a cleaning.  In my last post, I shared that I was a tad worried that my new Waterpik toothbrush/flosser was not doing as good a job as my Sonicare.  I switched about 6 months ago because the Sonicare was too aggressive and hard for me to finagle.  The dentist gave me a gold star for my teeth and gums! The Waterpik is a keeper!

Here is the last of my Amazon haul for the past six months.  



I bought this for the Mister, and he loves it.





Save your $$$.
This did nothing for me.


I love these blenders.




I've been using this powder foundation for years.
I am a foundation hoarder and have over 20 in my drawer. Don't tell the Mister. This gives great coverage. I use it alone and also as a finishing powder in the winter.


One of my 20 in my drawer.  I have purchased this foundation 3 times.  I like to wear it in the winter when my skin is dryer.  It gives excellent coverage and looks very natural. This is the best bang for your buck.








A miracle worker!
Always my first step when applying makeup.






I'm up and down our wooden stairs all day long.
Safety first!







Millie loves her cooling mat during the warm days on the patio.







I've ordered these three times.
I love the fresh smell.



Miss Lucy loved this.







These don't work.
I used them 3 times, and my arms are flabbier than ever.




I picked out my Halloween costume.
Hopefully, it will make me look really skinny.


If the costume doesn't work, I'll just hang out with the Mister.


If you missed my first and second Amazon posts, you can find them here and here


























Cute and comfy.




Pull-on & petite sizes!













30% off entire site.




35% Off  Grab & Go sale





Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts