J. Crew Factory for Fall

Tuckernuck's styles for the new season

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Prime Time/Take Two

 


My heart goes out to all who are in Milton's path. I can't believe the devastation Helene caused over the past few weeks. 


Did you get anything good on Amazon yesterday?  Share your good deals in the comments.


I am in search of a desk chair. The one I have is very pretty but is a pain in the back.  If anyone has any recommendations, please leave them in the comments.  

  




Amazon


A number of you asked for the link for Miss Lucy's bows.


 

Miss Rachel is this generation's Barney.

This teether was a hit!





Lucy loves this sweet bunny I gave her over the Summer. It plays two songs, and one of its ears moves up and down.  It is the cutest!

It's 30% Off today!




Puddles is 60% off!!

If I don't stop shopping, Lucy will have a zoo!



I ordered one of these sweatshirts a while back because I have a few pairs of leggings without pockets. 

Since it's 43% off today, I ordered a couple more. 



I ordered these yesterday.

30% off today.


Eyebrow maintenance.




I liked this top so much that I ordered two more.








These are the only ones I use.











My favorite laundry eva.




For my snack attacks.


 


I've noticed some white spots showing up on my face.  I self-diagnosed myself, and they are called milia.  

I guess they are going to stay there because this stuff doesn't work. 


My friend from California just left a comment recommending this product, and she has never steered me wrong.  I just ordered it. 






I bought this for our den to keep the clickers, about 20 readers, and hand cream, which I usually forget to put on.





Millie's favorite bribe.






I bought this ice cream maker for the Mister's birthday, and he loves it—so do my hips!
There is a deal on this today.


White strips are always a good idea on Prime Days.



I bought the Sonicare flosser and used it for a few months.  I finally gave up because I felt like I was waterboarding myself.  This one is much easier to control because the water comes through the toothbrush.  We'll see if it's effective because I have a dentist appointment today.


The Mister's Orders 


 Amazon

This stuff works.







Katie loves this thing so much she hides it on me.
So I got my own.



 

 Amazon

I've enjoyed this every morning!


 New salt to me and very good. 


  
  

Amazon

This is a great accessory for travel. 


That's it for today.  If you missed the first part of my Amazon series, you can find it here 

And I'll be back on Friday with the last of the bunch.
 











Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

2 comments:

  1. Good morning friend, so I’ve been influenced to buy this for milia- it’s on its way to me -
    MEOLY Milia Remover Treatment serum 30 ML- found it on Amazon. Can’t wait to see what you post on Friday!!! me in CA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear friend. I just ordered it and included it in this post. xx

      Delete

Recent Posts