J. Crew Factory for Fall

Tuckernuck's styles for the new season

Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Fall Decor & More

 




I hope you all had a good weekend.  I enjoyed a couple of catch-up lunches with friends, scratched a few errands off my list, got a little shopping in, and had a team-building lunch at Capital Grille with my staff, otherwise known as the Mister. 

We are hosting Thanksgiving this year, and I want to add some festive decor.  Over the weekend, I let my fingers scroll, and I'm taking you along with me.






I came across this darling witch in TJ Maxx over twenty years ago.
It's always the first decoration on display.



That witch was a dead ringer for my 5-year-old daughter, known as #2.

Let's go shopping!








These are great if you are hosting book club.











































Etsy



Multitasking nutcracker - 2 holidays in one!












Great for the kids' table.


















I ordered this set for 10.






























Cute paper plates












Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts