Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmastime at Trade Days

Last weekend, the Mister, #2, and I ran over to Trade Days to walk around because the weather was so gorgeous.  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas over there.
 
 
 
 Ok...  anyone who is reading this who doesn't live in Texas... I challenge you  to find any artwork or sign that takes pride in your state.  This does not include the salt and pepper shakers or snowglobes at the airport. 
We have lived in many states and have yet to see state pride that matches Texas.
 
 
Christmas yard art. 
 
 
hmmmm... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For the person who has everything on your list.  Plus they were marked down a dollar.  I'm going to wait for them to go down another dollar before I grab these for Dude & Billy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello Kate and Big Mac... this guy asked me "do you know the way to Sante Fe." 
 
 
I think Santa may have taken a wrong turn. 
 
 
 There he is!
  
 
Quit flirting with me Santa, the Mister is watching. 
 
 
 
 Speaking of the Mister... looks like somebody is hungry.
 
 
 The Mister wouldn't buy this for our pool.
 
 
 
 
I got this one for #1.
 
 
No Mister!  These do NOT remind you of anyone...
 
 
 
 
 
 
She looks nervous... she must have read the sign.
 
 
These ladies told me they worked on their sign for hours. 
 
 
 

 
The Mister just asked #2 "how long do you think she's gonna make us stay here?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 I thought of all my blogging friends who love blue and white.
 
 



 
 
 
 

 
 
Love these baskets! 
 
 
 Love this guy's self portrait.  Looks like business is good.
 
  
 

 

 
I'm sure they can't give this away after that last restaurant review. 

 
Another gift for the person who has everything, including paranoia.
Hellooo delaney!
 
 

Looks comfy!


 
 



 Loaded up the trunk with lots of these little stocking stuffers for all my buddies!
 
 

 
Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend! 
 
 
 
this looks like Sista's house!
 
 
 
Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

2 comments:

  1. That is the kind of market I could spend hours in, even days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I think I could get lost in there and no one would ever find me again. What a fun place :)

    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts