Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

More Thanksgiving Inspiration

Happy Tuesday, dear friends!  I have good news.  If you read yesterday's post, you may have guessed.



Mission Accomplished!!!

Our boy, Chowdah not only jumped once into the car, but eleven times!  We are such over achievers in our family.  The true test is later when I take him to his rescheduled beauty appointment.  And by the way, #1 and #2, all our assets are in Chow's name so be nice to him.

Here is the second part of Thanksgiving inspiration.  Take it for what it's worth... I'm impressed and I didn't even have to lift a finger!


Pottery Barn


Pottery Barn


Renee Brock



Carolyn Roehm


Carolyn Roehm


Bunny Williams


Bunny Williams


Southern Living

Two more days 'til I'm off my diet!
Lucky I just started it yesterday.






Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats, looks like some tough love there. Must show a before and after groomer shots! I'm getting hair done to today hallelujah. Been working hard to take off the summer poundage with some success...what kind of a dummy would undo that progress with chex mix and stuffing and champagne??! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all and congrats that Chowdah finally did it...what a guy I guess he started pondering having to suck up to Chili for the rest of his life being the sole inheritor and all and figured he better act fast....lol. Enjoy your holiday prep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Wondered if he would accomplish that task!! Beautiful inspiration for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After looking at all your beautiful tablescapes, I vow to spend more time on my table décor and less time on the food next year. Hmmm... I wonder how that will go over with my family?? I'll let you know - Nov 2105. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time I see anything from Bunny Williams, I feel like putting on a cheerleader outfit and saying, "All for Bunny, stand up and holler!"
    Cooking the cranberry relish today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. isn't it amazing what a little temptation of money will do for both our 2 legged and 4 legged children, congrats to Chow. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo-hoo...two dogs in car I am definitely impressed...As far as the Thanksgiving inspiration you had to lift a finger every time you copied, saved and uploaded...give yourself some credit you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chowdah and Chili are such cuties!! Thanks for the inspiration...I need all the help I can get!! Are both your girls coming home? Have an absolutely wonderful Thanksgiving, my dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go Chowdah! All of those inspired Thanksgiving tables are gorgeous. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, Chowdah! I love all the beautiful tablescapes! And what a fun idea to provide leftover boxes for your guests...that is, of course, if one is willing to part with the leftovers since we can all agree that they are one of the best parts of Thanksgiving.
    Have a wonderful holiday, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Katie, just want you to be warned...I love dogs too and have passed this love onto my daughters. We are having a "3 Dog Night" which is a little more than I bargained for when inviting everyone here for Thanksgiving. It's memorable though!

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts