Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Frisco Mercantile II



Yes, I do realize this is a SECOND posting on the Merc, but I took so many photos of this incredible menagerie of must-haves, I had to split it into two posts.  If you missed the first one, you can find it here.


Very Texas!!



I took this picture for two reasons.  The first and most obvious, is that mannequin head.  Just love her.  Didn't buy her because I was afraid the Mister would like her better than me.  
The second is that print of the infant on the dresser.  I grew up with that print in my room.  My mother told me it was me.  When I was about 5, I noticed the duplicate in my pediatrician's office.  I was very flattered that he had a picture of me!



Unbeknownst to me, Gypsy must have been doing some modeling on the side!




Here's a statue representing all the food groups.


Empty nest times two!


Very sweet booth.





Love the hutch and the plates!




Great idea!



Thought of all my clever DIY friends.  I'm convinced they would do great things with this sweet table.


Boy, if this red wagon doesn't bring back memories.  I can't believe my big rear-end could fit into one!


Love this chandelier but where are the lights/candles?




I bet this chair would be darling reupholstered.


Gotta love a dish towel with a ruffle!

 
I took this because - as you all know - I could write a book on wine.




 
Almost bought this for #1 for her bedroom.  If anybody could get her up in the morning, this guy would!  


I fell in love with these dog bowl containers.  Although, they were on the pricey side...  I figure since Gypsy's doing some modeling on the side, she can afford them!


If you are in the Dallas area, I highly recommend spending an afternoon at the Frisco Mercantile.



Hope your day is full of treasures!





Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

8 comments:

  1. I love this place and will now have to go back and see all the "new" stuff you've shown. Great place to buy Annie Sloan's chalk paint too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they really do have something for everyone there! I would have grabbed those gorgeous orange Staffordshire dogs and a few blue and white plates:)

    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great place. I am really loving the "empty nest X 2". I just might have to recreate that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love places like this! You never know what you will find that you didn't realize you couldn't live without!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw a red wagon bar on Pinterest. They removed the wheels and handle and then attached it to the top of an old-fashioned sewing machine base. So, the wagon replaced the sewing machine. It was so cute, or should I say sew cute. That wagon reminded me of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This place is so cute AND I have been needing to buy chalk paint - so I know it is worth a trip! I'm glad you wrote about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. شركة كشف تسرب المياه بعنيزة شركة كشف تسرب المياه بعنيزة افضل شركة متخصصة في الكشف عن تسربات المياه بالرياض كما لدينا افضل معدات وادوات متخصصة في الكشف الدقيق عن وجود تسربات المياه بالجدران والأرضيات للمباني والحمامات والمطابخ ومعالجتها سريعا دون اللجوء الي عمليات التكسير شركة كشف تسرب المياه ببريدة متخصصة في الكشف  عن تسريب المياه بواسطة أفضل أجهزة حديثة ومتخصصة في الكشف عن تسربات المياه المتواجدة بالانابيب الخضراء المدفونة بالجدران وحل جميع المشاكل التي تنتج عن ذلك شركة كشف تسرب المياه بعنيزة تمتلك أفضل ايدي عاملة متخصصة في الكشف عن تسريب المياه بالجدران والأرضيات بدون تكسير الأرضيات والحوائط تقوم;شركة كشف تسرب المياه بعنيزة بتوفير العديد من التدابير اللازمة لتدرك المشكلة الناتجة عن وجود تسرب المياه المتواجد لديكم

    ReplyDelete
  8. شركة كشف تسربات الغاز شركة كشف تسربات الغاز بالرياض عند شم رائحة لغاز في منزلك يجب عليك عزيزي العميل غلق جميع المحابس المئدية الي نرور الغاز لحين عمل كشف علي كافة المواسير والتمديدات المتواجدة بالمنزل وفحص خزانات الغاز ان وجدت تقوم بعمل فحص في حالة أتصال العميل علينا ونقوم بأرسال فني يقوم بعمل فحص للأنابيب والتمديدات المتواجدة بالمطبخ ومعرفة مكان الخلل أين وجد بواسطة أجهزة متخصصة في كشف الغاز يقوم الفني بعمل فحص للأنابيب وخزان الغاز أن وجد تعمل معظم المنازل بملئ خزان الغاز ويمكث فترة طويلة بالمنزل فيجب عمل فحص للخزان الغاز المتواجد بالمنزل والتأكد من خلوة من ثغرات ومشاكل لخطورة تسرب الغاز يجب أختيار تمديدات متخصصة تستخدم في تمديدات الغاز.
    علامات تسرب الغاز 1- ظهور رائحة غاز بالمكان كشف تسرب المياه بالرياض

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts