Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Wedding Wednesday Part 2

Welcome back to Wedding Wednesday!  
I am having so much fun putting this together, I may have to suggest a vow renewal to the Mister.  I think he would be about as excited about that idea as he would be sitting through a Real Housewives marathon on a Saturday afternoon.  It would be a toss-up which one he would choose.

Back to Wedding Wednesday.  Here is a another edition of drop-dead gorgeous wedding dresses that I found on line.

I also got a little whisper in my ear from my buddy Susie (yeah, I party with the Kennedy's) B who suggested to me that I should do a post on curvy brides.  So that's what I'm working on now for next week.  If you have any suggestions for great websites, drop me a line.


Without further adieu...

Here comes the Bride... 



Allure
Sooo pretty.

Allure
Love the bodice on this one.

allure
Glamorous!


Fairytales Bridal
Is it just me, or did Taylor Swift get a second job?


Fairytale Bridal
Yowzaa!!!!  If I were her perspective mother-in-law, I would be worried.  Gorgeous dress, though.

Vera Wang
Darling... the bride and the dress!

The Knot
No back-boobs on this lady!

StyleMePretty
Love the splash of purple!!!

Pinterest
I love everything about this photo.

Pinterest
Simple and elegant.

Love the necklines on this one..


Wedding Dress Business

and this one...


the knot

and this one...


jenna sais quois

And I leave you with a photo of one of my favorite brides...



Hope your day is filled with love!










Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful gowns. I think pinterest just increased every bride's budget much to the dismay of their daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun to look at - someday we will be mothers of some beautiful brides in their own pretty dresses :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all, but the first two are my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dresses that are a bit more covered up. While my daughter looked beautiful in her strapless dress (and my soon to be daughter-in-law will no doubt look beautiful in hers), it still strikes me as a bit odd that a strapless dress is ok for a church wedding. But that's my age showing, I guess:) For your future reference, BTW, very lovely wedding dresses don't need to break the bank.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes you want to get married again. NOT. I like number 3 and 4! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the last two photographs! So lucky I have daughters so I can be a mother of the bride!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those dresses are all so beautiful- especially the first one! It makes me wish I could have another wedding ceremony :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I must say Grace Kelly to me epitomized the grace and elegance of a true Princess bride...just exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Yes- Princess Grace was one of the most elegantly beautiful people I ever saw. Those dresses are all beautiful!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Princess Grace.. the epitome of elegance. Gorgeous brides and I can't believe my daughter is "marrying" age .. time goes by too quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like white dresses, it always gives elegant beauty to women.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am getting married in April. We are looking for a mother-of-the-bride dress for my mom. You know, the typical fancy dress with a matching jacket. My mother is very large, a size 26. Department stores only go up to 24, so we struck out there. We have tried the usual large lady stores (Catherine's, Lane Bryant, Roaman's Catalogue, Ashley Stewart) to no avail.
    mother of the bride dresses plus size

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts