Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Celebrating a National Holiday!

August 1st is designated  

National Girlfriends Day.

Who knew there was such a thing?!?

In honor of my sweet girlfriends - near and far, in blogland and in the real other world - 
this one is for you.


Thanks for always bringing me the smiles!!

xxoo




Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

7 comments:

  1. Great post! In the short time I have been blogging, I have already made some wonderful friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet - thank you and same to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know. I am lucky to have some amazing friends in my life so will be sure to share this with him, had no idea its national friendship day! Hope its a good one for you Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO SWEET!!! I am so blessed for my blog and real friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! .. and I just did a GIRLFRIENDS post so this is perfect:)

    xxleslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely quote. I would be noting without my girlfriends. BTW, I tried to reply back to you directly, and you are a 'no-reply' blogger. Here is how to fix it. http://storyofmylifetheblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/a-rant-about-blogger-comments-are-you.html

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts