Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy Fourth of July!!







Sorry, I'm not going to write much today.  Just finished decorating my house for the holiday.



Hope you have a wonderful and safe Fourth of July!






P.S.  My #2 just designed a Facebook page for me.  If you "like" Preppy Empty Nester,  I will come over and decorate your house for the 4th next year!







Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

7 comments:

  1. LOL...that is priceless. Our neighborhood has a yard of the month and this month's theme was of course "Most Patriotic" . Not sure how they would feel about that one. Over the top??? Nah.
    Have a great 4th. Oh, and Katie said she will bring the rain with her in August... she just LOVES walking across campus in a torrential downpour ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cracking up! Reminds me of the "Griswald" house at Christmas!

    I will check out your FB page...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie,
    wow, those are some patriotic folks "livin" there with a lot of time on their hands!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my *stars* ... he he. That is awesome and an eyeful all at once! Hope you have a happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, Katie- Bet the neighbors smile at that house! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. God Bless America! And God bless your house! Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, very understated. Happy belated fourth. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts