Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Reading the Signs


Hello dear friends.  Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such sweet comments on my last post.  Even though I have been blogging for over two years, I still haven't figured out how to put all the pieces of this blogging puzzle together.  

When I first discovered blogs, I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to develop a profile so that I could make a comment or enter a drawing.  I was addicted (still am) to The Enchanted Home and I wanted to leave a comment to let Tina know how much I looked forward to her posts.  I never figured out how to comment until I started writing my blog.  Doesn't say much for my tech skills.

Speaking of giveaways, I have a good one coming up with one of my favorite beauty products.  My daughter assistant is working on downloading that raffle copter thing, which is way out of my skill set.

Chowdah has recovered nicely after his little operation, thanks to the dreaded elizabethan collar.  He is back to his old tricks.   I guess he didn't like my taste in door mats.  Note to self:  if Chowdah is outside for over 15 minutes and very quiet, go out and check on him.




I think that I'm going to hire this kid to straighten him out.





In my continuous search to find something somewhat entertaining to present to you, I found these photos on line.  Hope they bring you a chuckle.















And last but not least, I leave you with these words of wisdom.


Hope your Thursday is full of chuckles.



Thank you, Mister, for your assistance is dealing with my temperamental subject.

Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

25 comments:

  1. Oh, no! It's just like teenagers. They look grown-up on the outside, but are still crazy pups on the inside! Time to get an iron grate - style matt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least I don't have to stay up half the night waiting for him to come home!

      Delete
  2. hysterical! don't know where you find these but keep them coming please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always make me laugh! Poor Chowdah....looks like he is in time-out....again! He's so darn cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor Chowdah spends more time in time out than I did when I was in school.

      Delete
  4. LOL...Chowdah is looking very guilty! I know he has been bad but he is still better than my girls! My girls love to eat walls, couches & seat cushions. Hope you are enjoying these beautiful early fall days! xoxo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet Dawn... working on scheduling our lunch. Will email you...

      Delete
  5. Chowdah is too sweet- and so innocent looking for such naughtiness :) Excited for your giveaway! And I never feel like I have blogging "down" very well, even after many years of it! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greatest signs in the world. And yes I have a door mat just like that. Actually two. And fyi my Blog is still not functioning properly:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog posts continue to put a smile on my face and a chuckle in my heart! Have a great one Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can always count on your for my daily laugh and after a looooooooong day, just what I needed!! So happy you still are addicted to me lol. Now Mr. Chowdah on the other hand is being quite the little mischievous little devil, think he wants your constant attention!
    Doesn't he understand you are a busy woman with things to do and places to go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny girl...'nuff said.
    Chowdah' ...you need a hobby! One that doesn't involve chewing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chowdah have you heard the expression "feed you to the fishies"? Just saying.
    When the raffle actor thingamabobbie is figured out, please explain in simpleton English.
    Mucho gracious,
    Denise
    Ps thanks to whichever comment explained why an anonymous comment is not always an option. I'm an innocent in this and didn't realize the meanness or spam out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise... you are too funny. It seems that the more I try to figure out about this technology thing, the less I know. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  11. Awe, Chowdah is precious! But, know it was so aggravating about the door mat. Dogs will be dogs!

    Always enjoy stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That little one sure had a lot to say to that dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Katie, Chowdah can't get any cuter, how could you ever be mad at the boy? What a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you. It's hard to get mad especially since he is so affectionate. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  14. Just like kids, when they are too quiet they are up to something!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You always put a smile on our face, Katie, and your posts are a great way to end the week. Thankfully, our four legged girls have grown out of their chewing phase but boy did we deal with some doozies. Lucy ate a whole lasagna once (even the aluminum pan it was in!) and Missy has a thing for q-tips (which end up littering the back yard!) Hope you have a great weekend.
    xxoo
    C + C

    ReplyDelete
  16. Katie...my little Shih Tzu ate one of my neon green earplugs before I could get it up out of the floor.....can't wait to see how this "comes out"!
    Thanks for always keeping us smiling at your precious family and laughing out loud at Chowdah's antics!

    Candace

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts