Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Nantucket 2 & 3 Winners


Hello dear friends!  
I am happy to tell you that we have three winners of the 
Day By Day Hyaluronic Acid!

Denise Floy
Jamie Russell
Marly Zinsr




Congratulations Ladies!
  
Please contact: pamela@daybydaybeauty.com



*****


These photos are the last of our delightful day trip to Nantucket.  If you missed Part 1, you can find it here.  

My mother used to say no good deed goes unpunished.  Well, this applied to me on this trip and my entire life.  The evening before leaving, I charged my camera battery and my phone as well.  After taking about six pictures on the island, the camera battery died.  Who knows why.  Then a couple of hours later my phone went dark.  Just another day in blogger paradise.

I  did manage to use the last of the phone battery on this darling shop.  It is called Nantucket Monogram and located on Easy Street.
Talk about a preppy wonderland!




Love this bedding!


Great bag!  On my gotta have list for next year!


So cute!



Clogs AND monograms?  I'm in heaven!



One last stroll before we hop on the ferry!


If you have read Elin Hilderbrand's The Matchmaker, you know that much of the story takes place at the Chamber of Commerce. 



*****


Last, but certainly not least, I would like to wish my #2 a very happy 21st birthday.  



Dear #2...

Daddy and I couldn't be prouder of you.  You have a huge heart and and a loving spirit. You are the bravest person we know.  You have faced rough waters but have managed to sail through them with wisdom and grace. 




May you have many happy, healthy years ahead of you.
We love you!
M & D



Happy Hump Day!






Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

23 comments:

  1. Yay!! Thank you very much Katie and Day by Day, off to buy a lottery ticket now :)

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shopping pictures!! Those clogs are amongst some of my most comfy shoes, wear them all the time and I NEED THAT BAG!! That is sooo darling, I must track it down and now I need to go order that wonderful magic skin oil because you recommended it and I am always on the prowl for the next great thing! Congrats to the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely & charming pictures...I can't wait to visit there. Happy Birthday to your beautiful "baby" girl. I bet you can't believe that she is 21!! I have been devoting the last few days searching for a @#%! Elsa costume for my DD. xoxo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, ooh,ooh (spoken like Horchak sp)! I actually won something other than a speeding ticket! Jamie and I have the same idea, off to win the lottery! Seriously, thank you Katie and Day by Day. Can't wait to start looking better!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise... I couldn't be happier for you!!

      Delete
    2. And I'm remiss in not wishing #2 a very Happy Birthday!
      Denise

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday to your beautiful #2!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie, so many fun shops and finds! Congratulations to the winners of your great giveaway!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about the battery blip! But you did get some great shots! Im crazy for monograms - my daughter has a stationery business and monogramming is one of the specialities too! (Smallfieldpapers) So I do manage to get my quota of monogram- everything, but I did notice many other opportunities while I was on Nantucket this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jayne...I love your blog. Your Nantucket pics are great!! You are so lucky to have a daughter in the stationery business!

      Delete
  8. Bummed that I wasn't a winner...at least I don't feel like a loser. Happy Birthday to #2...I have three pair of monogram clogs and they are the MOST comfortable clogs I have ever owned. Now I definitely have to go to Nantucket...next year. Glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winners! Technology really does challenge us at the worst times....but then it also can be life-saving. Your no.2 is so beautiful, I send my regards to her for a Happy B-day and some special "legal" drink!
    Love Nantucket. So many fun shops.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the winners! Lucky ladies! I want to visit Nantucket just to see the adorable Chamber of Commerce building. It's so charming. I also need to read one of Elin Hilderbrand's books, just for the setting alone. I also need the bag and clogs if I'm going to fit in when I visit! Love all the tours you take your readers on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Romi... I highly recommend The Blue Bistro - Hildebrand's first novel. It was my fave.

      Delete
    2. I will definitely put it on my list to read. Thank you! Oh, and happiest of birthdays to your beautiful daughter who looks just like her mama.

      Delete
  11. Happy BD to your girl.....she is adorable! as is Chowdah!!!!
    Going to order skin care right now. Found one more wrinkle this morning....calling it a laugh line!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Wrinkle" is not in my vocabulary... Just laugh lines.

      Delete
  12. Wishing your sweet and lovely daughter a very happy birthday! She favors you a great deal! Oceanside towns are ever so charming aren't they? Thank you for sharing your visits.....love it as always!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok, I didn't win the contest, but I have purchased both serums. I hope this stuff works. I know if my wrinkles looked better George would have married me instead of that #%^>< Amal!!
    Best wishes to your #2 on her 21st birthday. It is a wonderful milestone for your family. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy belated birthday to #2! What a cutie!! As you know, I also love Elin Hilderbrand. Her book I mentioned to you in which the main character is a glass blowing artist is called A Summer Affair. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts