Katie's Best Sellers

Friday, October 9, 2026

The Friday Files




I hope all is well in your world.  My heart goes out to all who are in the path of Hurricane Isaias.  We have been through a couple of hurricanes, and they are no fun.



This weekend we are off to our #1's baby shower at #2 and Darlin' Will's beautiful home.  Our Mama is due on Thanksgiving Day, and the little one is a big boy, so we may meet him sooner. 



Can you tell I'm a wee bit excited?


 





This charming historic farmhouse, Nut Hill, was designed by Loudermilk Jordan Design Group and can be found on Long Island's
North Fork.  The photographer is Adam Kane Macchia.











Trot over to see Matthew Carter's design in this stunning Kentucky Horse Farm here.  The photography is done by Max Kim-Bee. 




This is farm-to-table at its finest.





This article explains why we like certain books and the scientific reason why we prefer certain genres.







Have you heard of transient global amnesia?
Read some stories about people who experienced it, including one from a certain celebrity. 






If you are like me and burn the most calories by overthinking, you need to read this. 
I actually tried this for a day, and it worked.
But then I worried that I had nothing to worry about.






Are you in a book club?








When was the last time you lucked out and had an empty seat on a flight?  Here's some advice if you hit the jackpot.






When a dog is never "Just a Dog,"

Advice on building bonds with your fur baby.





Here is why this publication says Michael Douglas knows how to write a memoir.



10/9 Netflix


10/10 CBS


Trailer
10/12 Acorn


Trailer
10/12 Bravo
We are big Below Deck fans.


Trailer
10/14 Netflix

Trailer
10/15 Abc/Hulu


Trailer
10/15 Netflix
I am counting the minutes.


If you missed my last post, click on Beauty Hits & Misses; you can find my favorite Beauty Products on my Amazon page here.

Stay safe.







Talbots has 25% off tops, pants, and jeans.


More colors


Talbots
Petites too!


Barely boot jeans/ petites too
My fave!


Talbots
Petites too


J McLaughlin has a great sale going on.









30% Off Sale Price
Petites too

30% Off Sale Price
Petites too

Petites too.
Lots of colors.


Cashmere
Lots of colors











Everything is on sale at Chico's!







RBF not included


This Gap crew is terrifying!


I just ordered this and glad I did.
Several sizes are sold out.


This also comes in a beautiful purple.


AT
50% Off



40% Off Entire Site at Old Navy

Petites too
These are really comfy
 














Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts