Katie's Best Sellers

Friday, September 18, 2026

The Friday Files








The inmates have officially taken over the asylum. 
And it's as much fun as ten little monkeys jumping on the bed!  I am putting this on quickly because the Mister and I are the captains of Lucy's ship this morning while her Mama and Dada are headed to the doctor for a weekly check-in.

I don't have time to proofread, so if you find more typos or bad links than usual, I apologize.  










This gorgeous Tudor was the 2025 Hartford Designer Showhouse.  To see more, click here. 










Take a look at this dreamy 1881 Northshore waterfront home is a reconfiguration of the original design.  SV Design handled both the architecture and the interior design.
To see more of this gorgeous home, click here.




This writer moved to Mexico.  Did she like it?  Find out here.






And to think, it all began with a cup of tea.
Read this inspiring this woman's inspirational story.






Here is the answer to this age-old question.






This is Alice Walton, one of the richest women in the world.

While you are checking it out, I'm running to Ancestry.com to see if I'm related to her.




A travel expert spills the beans (pun intended) on where he had the best meal of his life.







Here's the mystery behind Charles Spencer's new book. 
To purchase a copy, click here.




Britbox 9/15

ABC 9/15


9/16
Bravo/Peacock


Trailer
9/16 Prime


9/16 Apple



Trailer
9/17 HBO MAX

The Mister loves this guy; me, not so much.


9/17 NBC


9/17 Netflix


9/18 STARZ


9/18 Paramount+

9/20 PBS

9/21 NBC


9/21 Paramount+

Trailer
9/21 NBC

This looks so good! 

9/22 Fox


9/22 Fox


9/22 Apple

I'm not so sure about this one.










Cashmere/Lots of colors





NR
Cashmere/ lots of colors






More colors/ Petites too.


LE
More colors/ Petites too.


LE
I have this in every color.
It's a great weight - it's doesn't bunch under a jacket.
Petites too.




LE
Petite too.


Talbots has a 25% off entire purchase promo





Talbots
More colors/ Petites too


Talbots
* pooch not included


Talbots
Corduroy pull-on
More colors/ Petites too



Chico's is also having a 25% off entire site promo


Other colors & petite sizes









Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts