I hope all is well in your world. In case you are wondering, it is still hot here. My two favorite seasons in Texas are Fall and Spring, so I have high hopes for lower temps.
It looks like the Northeast is in for a mother of a storm.
Stay safe - I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Today is my #2's birthday! We won't be celebrating until mid-month because she is traveling in India and Singapore for business.
Our #2 was born in California. When we arrived at the hospital, I was put on a gurney out in the hall because there were no rooms available. I asked the nurse why it was so busy.
She looked at me like I was crazy.
She answered it's nine months from Christmas Day!
So that's what he got that Christmas!
Millie's week wasn't a very good one. The Mister took her for her checkup and texted me.
The poor girl was fat-shamed by her Doc.
I texted back...
Did you tell him that she is big boned?
This bright and beautiful Dallas Tudor was designed by Marybeth Wagner and photographed by Nathan Schroder. To see more, click here.
This stunning Fairhope, Alabama home can be found in Fairhope. Alabama. The designer is Ashley Gilbreath, and the photographer is Emily Followill. To see more, click here.
I hope so because I eat it twice a day.
Are you a fan of potato soup?If so, click here for 20 easy recipes.
Don't tell them I said this.
Amen, Sister!
Last, but not least, hop over to my buddy Kate's blog.
9/20 MGM+
We watched the first episode, and it is good.
The Mister says it is based on a true story, but you can't believe everything you hear from him.
We watched the first episode and loved it.
If Blue Bloods and Parenthood had a baby, this would be it.
ABC 9/25
A sweet treat!!
I love this crazy egomaniac!
My old man loves This Old House.
I don't remember this show, but I may give it a whirl.
9/30 ABC
Another show I love is back!
Looks right up my alley!

30% off entire site
Lots of colors available of these corduroy pants.
Petites too!
Knit denim bootcut
Chico's40% off the first item; 25% off the rest
Cords in petites, too.
Petite too
I think I need this jacket.
Someday it will be cold enough to wear it.
This also comes in a gorgeous shade of blue for preorder.
Petite jeans
I wish they had Lucy's size.

NR
Loft has 50% off entire site.
* Bored expression not included.
ONMore colors/petites too
GF* Anger issues not included.
No comments:
Post a Comment