Katie's Best Sellers

Friday, October 2, 2026

The Friday Files




I hope all is well in your world.  Ours is a lot soggier after having nonstop rain yesterday.  Rumor has it that it will be making an encore performance today.  No complaints here.



I mentioned in my last post that my #2 daughter was in India on business.  She then went on to Singapore.  She could not say enough wonderful things about the Singapore Airlines flight crew. 


After finishing her meal, the flight attendant asked her which dessert she wanted, and she chose one.  The flight attendant then presented her with all 3 and told her she could taste them all.  


My #2 got a little choked up and told the flight attendant that the treats were especially sweet because it was her birthday and her first time away from her new hubby and family on her big day.


An hour before arrival, the flight attendant presented her with a small cake and a birthday card signed by all the flight attendants and thanked her for spending her birthday with them.


A sincere thank you to Singapore Airlines from this Mama for taking such good care of my girl on her special day.












This charming cape-style home is owned by the uber-talented architect, Robert Norris of Spitzmiller & Norris. It is captured beautifully by Emily Followill. You can read the story here.

 








Chrissy Ritter is one of my favorite designers.  She wanted to bring a little countryside charm to her Manhattan two-bedroom prewar coop on the Upper East Side.  Francesco Lagnese is the photographer. To read the story, click here.





Are you a fan of the Great British Bake Off? Although Prue had a colorful wardrobe, Nigella has had quite the colorful life.






Mister, this one is for you.
This article will give you tips on arguing constructively.
Take notes.





Read about this library and the fascinating centenarian baroness and acclaimed architect behind the story.





Merry Christmas to The Gilded Age fans.
The cast is releasing a Christmas album.





Here are 24 films coming out this Fall that NPR recommends.





I always like to end this segment on a high note.  Here is a list of the top-performing songs from the past 50 years.

Which one is your favorite?
I'm an Adele girl, myself.


HBO

I cannot wait to watch this one today!




10/2 Britbox


Trailer
10/2 Apple


AMC+ 10/2
*F word in trailer


HBO/ Food Network 10/3
The trailer is from last season, so I hope this is a new season.


Trailer
CBS/ 10/4

Trailer
CBS/ 10/4


Trailer
10/5 Acorn
We enjoyed the past season, and we are looking forward to catching up with all the characters.
 

Trailer
 10/5 CBS


Trailer
10/6 CBS


Trailer
NBC/ 10/7

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
We are off to lunch and a movie.
Can you guess what we're seeing?







30% off selected tops and jackets at J Jill.


30% Off
Comes in Petite too.
I love this jacket. 
I am debating which color to order.


30% Off!
A sweatah blazah!
Petites too.


30% Off
Petites too.

30% Off
Petites too.


Talbots
40% Off one item/ 30% Off the rest


Stretch cords







Great deal!
Lots of colors.

50% Off!
Petites too!


50% Off
Petites too!





It's a set.


Petites too.


Petites too.















Kohl's


Short & Average



Kohl's
More colors and patterns




I have this sweater, and it is the prettiest color of blue.







Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts