Shop Amazon

Friday, October 12, 2012

A Bittersweet Break Up Letter

Thank you again, Hannah over at  the world needs more love letters  for being kind enough to allow me publish Leonora's beautiful good bye letter to college.   
 
 
  


Have a great weekend!
Katie Clooney
Katie Clooney

I'm Katie. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am an empty nester meandering through my middle-aged years while entangled in the never-ending process of renovating an antique home on the South Shore of Massachusetts. I love to write about books, movies, TV, celebrities, decorating, and weekend adventures. My favorite writing material is derived from my family: the Mister, my girls, #1 and #2, and my two untrainable, rambunctious pups, Chowdah and Chili.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lisa, thank you so much for introducing that website to me. I have been looking through it for the past 20 minutes and put it in my favorites. Have a wonderful weekend. KC

      Delete

Home and Garden

Recent Posts


Best Sellers