Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Valentine Gifts for the Traveling Man


Hello, dear friends.  I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend.  I had a successful day of shopping yesterday and enjoyed a lovely lunch at a new restaurant (to me), EarlsThe food and service were exemplary.

As we shopped, I tried to drop plenty of hints to the Mister as to what to buy his trophy wife for Valentine's Day.  My first attempts were met with deaf ears.  I finally suggested that he make some notes on his phone.  I thought my hard work was paying off when he began to type.  I then looked over his shoulder and was sadly disappointed when I found him answering an email.
Evidently, more training is needed in this area.

It's only been 28 years.
I can't expect miracles.

This post is first in a series of gift ideas for Valentines Day.  It is so much more fun writing my wish lists than choosing the gifts for the men in our lives.


Does your man need some new luggage?











How about a new Dopp kit?

















For the international traveling man, what about a new passport wallet?














Some new earphones for the long flight?






How about a slim wallet? 
The Mister only carries two credit cards when we travel because it's less bulk and he has more energy to carry my bags.  







Or a tech envelope?
The Mister has had his eye on this little number.
"A place for everything and everything in its place."
The Mister's mantra









How about some books that will whet your man's appetite for travel? 









Or a new thriller?





Or some required reading?
You might want to give him this manual before Valentine's day!





Another great way of showing your love for your man is a comfy shirt to wear on the flight or on the road.

He'll be the envy of all his fellow travelers.






I ordered a dozen of these.


Until next time...




rover.com

Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

14 comments:

  1. Michael got some similar earphones for Christmas, and he just loves them. The only downside is that they're noise cancelling, which means he can't hear ME! :) Ever since you introduced me to Mark and Graham, I just can't get enough of browsing their classic designs. One of these days, I'll order something! Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL- Thank you so much for all the suggestions. Good luck with the training. Let me know how you are doing when you hit the 40 year mark! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping that before he checked his email he made a few notes for you! (Or has a good memory!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE.................OH we do have THAT HOLIDAY approaching FAST!
    Mine is a TUFF ONE...........he does not want anymore clothes......doesn't even use all his space and will NOT rent BAR SPACE TO ME!!!!!!He has ALL his TOOLS............
    If I cleaned better and cooked better and PUT THINGS BACK WHERE THEY BELONGED BETTER that would be a GREAT GIFT!
    NO CHANCE THERE................

    ReplyDelete
  5. How to Keep Your Woman Happy!!!! That needs to be a must read for every man! I love your list! So many great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie, such great gift ideas! The required reading book is the best one. Since we don’t go out for Valentine’s Day, I prepare a lovely candlelight dinner with his favorite foods and a red velvet cake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, you made me laugh all the way through this post! You are so funny!!! I love that he did the typical reaction to your hints - read an email!!!! I need the trophy husband tee for my honey! I also love the leather phone case with a place for a card or two. I have switched to that for my phone, and although I have dropped it several times, it is protected. Hubby always loses his credit cards because he puts them in a pocket instead of returning them to his wallet. Maybe this would help him. Off to get a trophy husband tee!! Thanks for all the fun ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In our simple life, love plays a very specific role.Now we are able to make your love life healthy and it has no space for any type trouble. These all are possible with the help of AGBAZARA TEMPLE OF SOLUTION. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back withing 48hours who left me for another woman. you can also contact him on ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or WhatsApp him on +2348104102662. and be happy forever like am now with his experience.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In case you're both needing some lovinBusiness Management Articles, let us propose an oil rub joined with a G spot vibrator. supply and distribute corporate gift

    ReplyDelete
  10. That article was very helpful I am very inspired to your writing and waiting for your next post.
    Valentine Gift For Boyfriend

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts