Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Saturday, March 31, 2018

For Peeps Sakes!

Hello, dear friends.  Just peepin' in to bring you another post from the past.  I hope that you are having a good weekend.  Yesterday, it hit 65 degrees here!  I took an extra long walk. I'm listening to The Road Alone by Kristen Hannah and enjoying every minute of it. 

Do you like Peeps?  I would rather chomp on a Cadbury Egg any day of the week, but I think that Peeps are awfully cute.  


bing

need this car.  I can never find my car in the parking lot. This way, I won't have to call the Mister at work to come and drive me around to find it.



buzz feed
Peep art, anyone?



Flickr
I wonder what this dress would like if it was too small for somebody.  


Pinterest
Wow... now my peeps are chirpin'...


Pinterest





Peeps and buttons!


Pinterest
Who knew peeps were so versatile?





Recipe Newz

Love the l'il cotton tail!


busy mommy
Wow... it's no wonder she's busy!



Food on 5th
OMG!!! I am in peep heaven!


Delish

How about peeps-stuffed chocolate chip cookies?
Recipe can be found here.



J
Betty Crocker
How about some chick surprise cupcakes.
Here's the recipe.




Tip Junkie
"Formal" peeps.


Pinterest
No Peeps but what a cute pic!


Hope you have a peepin' good Saturday.

Until next time...




Pinterest
Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

12 comments:

  1. I am not fond of peeps. I'll fight you for the Cadbury egg! LOL
    Happy Easter to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Cadbury egg would win everytime with me too. But, my Grangirls LOVE peeps and would love all these cute pics on your blog and the good eats too. I'll have to remember these for next year. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh- I do love my Peeps. It is kind of the family joke-that Nana will steal the Peeps from the baskets if she finds them first. I think I like them because they are PURE SUGAR! lol

    Hope you have a blessed, wonderful Easter, Katie. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter, Katie. Haven’t commented in a bit, but as always, loving every post. Stay well and happy spring, Cathy in NJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter! I don't like peeps, but I have found a new love in the Whopper candy-coated robin eggs this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much peep inspiration. However, I am not a fan, but I am with you...just give me Cadbury eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want that car, too. From where I sit, the only good thing about Peeps is that you can decorate with them. But I just don't like them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. DO you know I have NEVER had a PEEP!!!!!!!
    EVER!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts