Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Hello dear friends.  It is raining cats and dogs here in Massachusetts.  We really need the rain.  Everyone is happy about it except Miss Chili who needs a second dose of Xanax.  Is there such a thing as rehab for canines?

One of the girl's friends put this video on Facebook.  I got such a kick out of it because the Mister thinks that he's the funniest guy alive.  He has told the same old jokes over and over again.  His favorite is:  when one of us tells him that we are going upstairs to change, he never fails to recite his favorite comeback:  don't change, I like you just the way you are.  There's plenty more where that came from, folks.  




Does your Dad or Husband have a favorite joke?

Until next time...






Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

7 comments:

  1. Too funny, Katie, don't change I love you just the way you are!!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Featuring India Hicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK that is hysterical. And my husband is guilty of the first one...."hi hungry, I'm Jim...."and then the eye roll from the kids. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes my husband does! Whenever we comment that it is hot outside, inside or wherever we may be, he always responds with "Do you want me to leave?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL SOO funny... calling my girls! The Mr would steal that line in a minute!!

      Delete
  4. Sending this to the Son-sters...survivors unite....by the way, "Do you have a tissue?" ..."Kiss you I hardly know you."......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moving....lol love the music so dramatic. Yes we have all been there...I too am a survivor:) Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am immediately sending this to my children. They will be so relieved to know that they are not alone.

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts