Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Sunday, April 21, 2013

grampa's 95th part 2

This is the second part of our family's trip to Austin for my father's 95th birthday.

We spent the first part of our Saturday in Austin checking out our Grampa's bachelor pad.



#2 and Adorable Jonathon in Dad's "conversation chair" that has been in our family for years.


We then hit San Marcos outlets.  I take pride in the fact that I have been to many outlets in my lifetime.  I have to give the Best Outlets Award to San Marcos.  Not only are they clean and orderly - they offer great stores like Tory Burch, Kate Spade and DVF at unbelievable prices.  



#1 found a dress within 30 seconds of arriving at the outlets.  Who said my girl wasn't an overachiever!


The weather was gorgeous so we enjoyed lunch al fresco at Johnny Rockettes.


Can you tell #2 Nef just cracked a joke?



Life is good when Mama can hold her girls. 



And the Mister...



The cuzes plus one.


#1 snatched that little sweetie from her Mama's arms.  Can you tell adorable Jonathon is beginning to look pale?


Adorable Jonathon got the "thumbs up" from the birthday boy.


We have no idea who this sweet little girl or her mama is but we had a great time snuggling with her!



Hope y'all are having a great weekend!





Oldest living guide dog and his intern
Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

1 comment:

  1. Katie,

    These pictures are priceless and look at gorgeous you are! I had to laugh about the comment regarding your daughter finding a dress instantly at the outlet mall. I think my daughter would give them a run for their money Lol! She is such a shopper! Glad your party was a success and thank you for sharing all of these wonderful photos.

    xxleslie

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts