Shop Amazon

Monday, April 15, 2013

Happy Bday KTG!






Happy Birthday, Kate the Great!

Thanks for being such a great friend for the past 37 
few years. 


You're simply the best!

Love,





 
Katie Clooney
Katie Clooney

I'm Katie. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am an empty nester meandering through my middle-aged years while entangled in the never-ending process of renovating an antique home on the South Shore of Massachusetts. I love to write about books, movies, TV, celebrities, decorating, and weekend adventures. My favorite writing material is derived from my family: the Mister, my girls, #1 and #2, and my two untrainable, rambunctious pups, Chowdah and Chili.

7 comments:

  1. As someone who will be (cough) 45 in July...I so appreciate this post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren is worried about 45? Lol! :) I'll be talk-in to her! Such a funny card! You MUST have a sense of humor. Getting older is NOT for sissy's:)
    It's JUST a number, right?

    xxleslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sooo cute!! I have to copy that and send to all those I know moving up in the years:) Sweet tribute to an obviously special friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet. You two are too cute
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete

Beauty

Recent Posts


Best Sellers