Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Friday, March 27, 2015

Preppy Meets Target

Hello dear friends.  I knew yesterday was going to be a good day.  My #1 sent me an email with the exciting news that the look book is out on the Lilly Pulitzer line that will be carried by Target beginning April 19th.  There will be 15 new prints especially designed for Target.  The items include shoes, accessories, cosmetics and home goods.  The prices range from $2.00 to $150.00.  









So cute!
Oh, to be young and skinny ever again...  






Love this top!














I need every one of these!




4 Pack of Napkins




SOLD!!!

If anyone is looking for me on April 19th, you'll know where to find me.

Hope your weekend is full of color!


Chili needs this outfit.

Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

16 comments:

  1. This looks dangerous but in a good way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Can't wait to see it on the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had the date in my calendar for months, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are these! I like the maxi dress...and sheath. The more coverage the better for this gal!
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this on your Instagram feed when I was sitting in traffic in Mobile and couldn't wait to get home to my computer and read your blog post! The napkins are just my size!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me, too. I live half way between two Targets. I will have to make it to both!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely want the sandals...I know the world can handle my bunions, but only after a massive pedicure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many cute things. They only problem with the Target collaborations is that not all of the stores get all of the items. Not to mention the people who run in and buy it all to sell on Ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it all! I will be found in the scarf aisle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How adorable, have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How could anybody not be in a good mood wearing a Lilly Pulitzer print - especially at Target prices?!
    Love the mini Mazel tee worn (by the adorable young man) in honor of your fondness for Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Most days I wish you lived close by as I’m certain we would be BFFs, however, on April 19th I’m thrilled I won’t have to trample you getting to the Lily boutique at my local Target. Thanks for the heads up . . . my calendar is highlighted!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She and Vera Bradley must have the corner on the market when it comes to fabrics. Love them all! Love the scarves too! Happy rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sigh, there was a time when I would have loved all of those fashions. Anyone know where I can find a colorful tent :)
    xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. You might have to pitch a tent the night before to get in line! I have a feeling that the LP line at Target will play VERY well in your neighborhood!! And for good reason. Every single piece is adorable!
    I went to the release of the Jason Wu line for my daughter. I got there an hour before store opening and there were at least 50 people ahead of me in line. Fortunately, I knew just what I was looking for and was all checked out, with most of the things on my list, in 10 minutes.
    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts