Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Friday, August 23, 2013

Book Review









Marian Caldwell is a thirty-six-year-old television producer living her dream in New York City. With a fulfilling career and picture-perfect relationship, she has convinced everyone, including herself, that her life is just as she wants it to be. But one night, Marian answers a knock on the door . . . only to find Kirby Rose, an eighteen-year-old girl with a key to a past that Marian thought she had locked away forever.

~Amazon


*****

I have read all of Emily Giffin's books.  I have liked every one but my very favorite was Something Blue.  It may have something to do with the fact that the main character reminded me a tad of my #1.  

I really enjoyed this book.  It is the epitome of great, all- consuming chick-lit.  The characters were engaging and the ending was unpredictable.  The perfect cocktail for entertaining, light, Summer reading.


Hope you've got your nose in a good book this weekend!







Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

4 comments:

  1. It sounds good..Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SOOO need to make some time to read SOON! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read something blue, love her books, she really engages you and they are easy peasy.....hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought this was a great read! I hope that you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts