Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Sunday's Q & A


 Hello, dear friends.  I hope that you are having a good weekend.  Yesterday, the Mister and I went out for a scrumptious lunch and then topped it off with burning off some calories by power shopping.  That's my kind of cardio.

Today, I am joining Sunday Stealingwhere Bev writes the hard-hitting question and unassuming bloggers, such as moi, do their best at answering them.


1.  Would you rather be the guest or the host?



Definitely a guest.
As a matter of fact, I prefer to be treated as one in my own home.
I just wish the Mister would cooperate.

 
2.  What do you like to wear when you feel fancy?


Anything without an elastic waist.


 3.  How often do you try something completely new?


Only when I am forced to.

 
4.  Do you enjoy weddings?


Sure, as long as it's not my husband's.

 
5.  Have you ever had something customized?


Only when I'm in the mood for an ego boost.

  
 
6.  Do you cook spontaneously or meal plan?


This is what it looks like when I am feeling spontaneous.
 

7.  Books you like to read over and over.


I don't think I've ever reread a book because I always have a tbr list as long as my arm.  Lucky for me, I read on a Kindle.




Btw... if you are looking for a good book to sink your teeth into, I highly recommend both

. 
8.  What are you really good at?


Being a guest.

 
9.  Do you sleep with windows open or a fan on?



We sleep with a fan set at gale-force wind speed that sounds like a 747 during take-off.

       
10.  What is the easiest recipe you know?


Cream cheese and pepper jelly on crackers.
Not only is this the easiest recipe it is also my only recipe. 

  
 
11.  Are you comfortable starting conversations with strangers?


Define strangers.

 
12.  Do you prefer quiet, or ambient noise when you relax?


I prefer you can hear a pin drop kind of quiet.

 
13.  Who is your most adventurous or exciting friend?


I don't have any exciting friends, they are all boring, just like me.
That's why I like them.


 
14.  What do you eat when you can’t decide what to eat?


My entire refrigerator.


Do you have any funny pet stories?



How much time do you have?

Feel free to leave your answers in the comment section.
I would love to hear them. 



Until next time...







 
15.  Do you have any funny pet stories?  



















50% Off!!!






60% off!


linking up with:
Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

31 comments:

  1. Don't you just love animals, they are such silly little things. Those are such cute pictures. I enjoyed your post! Loved your answers! Have a nice day. ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny and clever. Always look forward to your posts. Be safe and enjoy your day. Big Fan. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting way to answer Sunday Stealing Q&A! I don't reread many books, either. Too many new ones out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are hilarious!!! Thank you for always putting a smile on my face!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for writing such a sweet note! Have a great week!

      Delete
  5. I love the cream cheese/pepper jam recipe too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bev, thanks for writing the questions every week. Have a good one.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the laughs! We all need more of that nowadays! I look forward to your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always a good laugh!
    Now for my pet story...part of it is a funny and the other a nightmare. My husband came home to this scene first...thank goodness. Apparently (some years ago), the older male Springer got a Milk Bone dog box stuck on his head after I suppose eating them all. He was normally the "good"dog.. A chase started around the kitchen table with him and our mischievous younger female dog and a chair fell over into the window and broke it. It was quite the scene.
    Dog parents...nothing quite like it and those that don't love them can not understand why we do it:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww...I miss Chowdah and Chili stories!! Such fun memories!
    I never re read books and don't think I've ever watched a movie twice! Well, cept ones about Italy. I'll watch those with the sound turned downed just to re visit the landscapes!
    Plz tell me your mister watched the Stanley Tucci Italy stories....us chefs just have to love that series!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your answers make me laugh EVERY time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sitting here chuckling out loud. You are always good for a laugh. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hilarious! We never sleep with the window open or a fan on. Sometimes I like to host and other times I like to be a guest but it depends on the party and who's throwing it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always so much fun, Katie! Wishing you a very blessed week ahead!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Katie you always make me laugh! I love your "refrigerator" and selling with the fan that is as noisy as a 747, ours is too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love love pepper jelly and cream cheese blended together and spread on Triscuits.
    I enjoy a strong breeze blowing on my head at night... the hubs not so much.
    That is my dream fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You crack me up! A far as a fan or an open window. Neither. Hubby keeps this place freezing…I have been known to walk around with a sweater over a sweatshirt! It’s Monday…have a great week. I have girlfriends trekking over from Dallas for lunch this week…so I have started cleaning house now! Janey

    ReplyDelete
  16. My "recipe" is a little more advanced than yours - I mix both the jelly and cream cheese with a blender and then spread it on crackers - I think you could handle that challenge :-). Hope all is well with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your answers and the accompanying visuals definitely brought a smile to my face this morning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I THINK I RANK AS YOUR EXCITING FRIEND WITH SCOOP!!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ok I chuckled at most of your answers and then the appetizer recipe? Your only recipe? Yup a definite win in my book too- thanks for linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh these were hilarious! I love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the laughs. I needed them. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your posts are the highlight of my week. I always chuckle and imagine how fun you must be as a friend.
    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for linking up! Those questions are so fun! I agree with you, I am not a rereader.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fun photos.

    I highly recommend "West with Giraffes," which you can read free on your Kindle. I couldn't put it down and was up until 3 a.m. finishing it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. A few months ago, I felt so depressed, I got frustrated with bad credits, but then I contacted HACK VANISH by phone: +1 (747) 293-8514 and email: HACK VANISH (@) GMAIL. COM. I found out about hack vanish services through positive reviews read on some credit blogs, in a blink of an eye this great hacker restored my credit score from 509 to 784 in all 3 major credit bureaus, they got removed evictions and foreclosures, my LexisNexis and Chex system was repaired respectively, a few days later I received an email confirming the approval of my mortgage loan, it was quite surprising because I never thought it was possible. Today, I can confidently say that 2021 was a banner year for my husband and I as we now own a new house and a new SUV courtesy of HACK VANISH, I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a genuine Hacker.

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts