Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Mother's Day Gift Ideas/Accessories



Hello, dear friends.  I hope that you are having a good week.  The Mister is taking a long weekend and we will be spending the majority of our time filling window boxes and pots.  This morning, I did my due diligence by checking out the inventory of several nurseries.  I have planned our attack.

In the meantime, I have put together this post containing some more Mother's Day gift ideas.  If you haven't gathered by now, I love doing these posts because it gives me an excuse to do some online shopping.  Poor Chowdah and Chili are not old enough to go to the store so I have to buy myself a gift.  They told me to pick out something really nice.  I'll do my best.




For the Mom who could use a little luck. 




For the Mom who has been a lifesaver to you. 





For the Mom who forgets her kids' names.





These are called jellyfish earrings.
I think they're too pretty for that name.


Kate Spade

For the Mom who is kind of a crab.
#1 and  #2 - don't even think about it.




Vineyard Vines














Ralph Lauren



Tuckernuck

A scarf is always a good gift because you never have to worry about sizes.  





Tory Burch

I love this belt.
Too bad I haven't worn one since 1992.



Tory Burch






How about a fashionable phone case?



Amazon
Kate Spade 
Amazon


Amazon
Kate Spade

Some cute Summer jewelry?




Is your Mom's phone always out of juice?
How about a charging bracelet?
Stylish and tech savvy! 






Amazon

Does your mom need a pretty place to stow her gems?




Mark & Graham


Lands End

I don't know what it is, but I love totes.
The Mister thinks I'm a hoarder.


Mark & Graham

These pouches are great to keep your tote organized.
Take it from someone who knows.





Dooney & Bourke

Is your Mom's wallet falling apart?
It may be time for a new one.




Amazon

I ordered one of these silk pillowcases because I don't need any more wrinkles.  I have a buddy that swears by these.  It may be too late for me, but I'll keep you posted.




Amazon

Kate Spade



Amazon

How about a new Summer robe?


Amazon



Kate Spade

Or PJ's?




Amazon

Ain't that the truth!
But it sure is worth it.


Until next time...





This was taken 4 years ago this month.
I can't believe that Chowdah was ever this little!

Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

22 comments:

  1. Great ideas! I'd be happy to receive any of these goodies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these posts!!! What fun to see what is out there. I am not sure what is going to happen this mother's day...life is just crazy around here at this point. Hope you have a wonderful one!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these gift ideas! I see a few that I am going to get for my mom. I hope the weather is great this weekend for your big planting session. I love your beautiful containers and boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of each please! You always find some gems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what I love most on that list? Chowdah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really are an A1 shopper online! I really need that necklace for mothers who forget their kid's names. Luckily I named my 3 daughters names that start with "J" so when I really get old I'll be able to say "The 3 J's" when referring to them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your suggestions, always! Uncommon Goods is a favorite go-to of mine! My swimsuit bottoms came today, by the way! Love, love, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree; the belt ship sailed. When I do need to wear a belt to hold up my pants (under my top), I like the inexpensive invisible adjustable buckle-less stretchy elastic belts on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We must be from the same mold as I am a tote hoarder also :-) As is my co-worker and her hubby comments on her condition often. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that RL scarf - could probably even be worn as a pareo!
    Happy weekend. You're getting an early start to window boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Precious gems and pieces to make any mama happy as in me, make me mama happy, lol!! Have fun planting, I'm doing some more today myself!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Scarves are one of my favorite accessories! They hide those neck wrinkles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found all kinds of things I would like here Katie! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are great gifts - I would be happy with any one !
    Love your writing - you have such a great sense of humor !

    ReplyDelete
  15. You always score an A+ for your gift suggestions! Have a wonderful weekend! Can't wait to see your beautiful planters and window boxes!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many great ideas! Ordering those wine glasses for my sisters. Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I do believe, I will choose my Mother's Day gifts...

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful assortment of gifts....maybe I should send this to my kids....the ones who I can't keep their names straight :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely variety of gifts, Katie! I would be happy with any one or three of these. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A BRACELET PHONE CHARGER????
    MAYBE!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  21. Any one of those - really. I may just send this post to all my darlings.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Mother's day to all. I get many Mother's Day gift ideas from this post.
    meet and greet at Gatwick

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts