Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Mouth Watering Wreaths


Happy Sunday, dear friends!  Did you have a good holiday?  Ours was wonderful.  We had a great time and plenty of laughs with our girls.  I took plenty of pics and will share them soon.

Today is all about wreaths - edible ones.  
 



bhg




food network



food network



Daily Mail

This would be the Mister's favorite.  


Super CraftiFragilistic

cinnamon sticks
Apartment Therapy

Bet this one smells good, too!

Thoughtfully Simple


Dekorella



Dekorella


Dekorella

I think this one is so pretty.  
Who would've thunk it?



Dekorella

For those of you who fear vampires.


Until next time...



Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

12 comments:

  1. Aren't those clever? I know I am one of the IN crowd because I made one of those cinnamon stick wreaths just like that one...oh- wait--that was back in 1983! lol These are all fun, Katie! Have a wonderful Sunday. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the edible wreaths...may do the pretzel wreath with my class the week before Christmas, just need to find a way to have it match the curriculum. I'll make it work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun, katie, I have seen the garlic wreath before and love the others!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    India Hicks Holiday Collection

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katie! So glad you & the Mister had a wonderful holiday with your girls! I hope Chili & Chowda behaved themselves. Hope the girls are feeling better. I have been battling one persistent cold for weeks; finally feeling better. Pretty wreaths ....my mom used to make beautiful pinecone ones; you don't see too many of those any more. xoxo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What unique wreath ideas you found. I wonder how people keep the sweet ones from becoming very sticky and gooey. Even more importantly, how do you keep little ones from eating your wreaths? I'm fairly certain the vegetable ones would be safe at my house, but that's it. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and clever wreath ideas! Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting! I love fruits and veggies used as table centerpieces but I'm not sure what I think about a brussel sprouts wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I made a GUMDROP one years ago with the boys!Love the radishes and red onions...............

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow -- those are beautiful -- would love that gumpdrop one -- just in case I needed a little snack! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many good ideas! I turned the AC on again today, so most of these would just drip gooeyness down my front door, but I really do like them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them all! So glad that your family enjoyed the Thanksgiving holiday!

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts