Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

thanksgiving inspiration

Hello, dear friends.  Another blast from the past.  Here is some last minute Thanksgiving inspiration just in case you need some.  I found most of the images from my beloved Pinterest.  I cannot take one ounce of credit for any of this creative stimulation. 





Style me pretty 


apartment34


Linley Designs


HGTV

Not only love the table, I adore that beautiful painting of the cow and the drapes.

Elizabeth Ann designs


Willam Sonoma


Matthew Mead


BHG



Shindig Parties To Go


Sandra Lee


Pottery Barn

Of course it's Martha



Save your appetite!



Barkpost




Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

6 comments:

  1. Katie I love so many entertain and celebrate ideas!! Your pupsters crack me up as always! The best!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    The India Hicks Collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, inspirational photos, all. But the "Martha" centerpiece is the piece de resistance :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun table setting, how I wish those gorgeous green pumpkins were available today at the market but alas I had to go orange! xo K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katie, just wanted to stop by and wish you a very happy Thanksgiving! (BTW, that HGTV photo you like belongs to blogger Marion of the Miss Mustard Seed blog....she does set a lovely table)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving Katie! Wonderful line up of photos here;) I'm off today and need to get to the market! I think I'll be using my magnolia leaves to create a centerpiece for the table.. I like the style me pretty table at the top;) Have fun with the family this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow -- gorgeous table settings! I'm feeling like an under-achiever today! :) Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts