Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Lovin' Lilly

Most people know that Lilly makes beautiful dresses.  But I like to  shop there for my go-to hostess and birthday gifts for two reasons; you can purchase an adorable item for under $25.00 and the second and best reason is that they wrap it in a beautiful Lilly bag with hot pink tissue paper. 


It's all in the presentation...

 
Fireside Matches and tumblers


I spoiled myself with one of these 16-month agendas -- but oooh I am so worth it! 


The top shelf features adorable paper cubes and pens.  The second one displays cute cell phone cases - and some have a pocket in the back for a college girl's license and fake ID - ask my #1 girl...









Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

J. Crew

Recent Posts