Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Campaign



C+


I went in with big expectations... I love politics, adore Will Ferrell, and like Zack G-too-hard-to-spell-his-last-name.  Even loved the teaser that Will threw out that he based his character on John Edwards.  Bet "Johnny" (as his mistress called him) was flattered.



Looks like Johnny just saw The Campaign


The trailer showed the best parts of the movie.  I hate when they do that!  The audience is waiting for a big laugh and the only one that comes is the one that you have seen for months in the commercial or the "clip" that is shown on "Live with Kelly."

Wish I could give this movie a better rating.  I will say, though, the parts that were funny were really funny.

  


Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

J. Crew

Recent Posts