Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Wedding Wednesday Part 2

Welcome back to Wedding Wednesday!  
I am having so much fun putting this together, I may have to suggest a vow renewal to the Mister.  I think he would be about as excited about that idea as he would be sitting through a Real Housewives marathon on a Saturday afternoon.  It would be a toss-up which one he would choose.

Back to Wedding Wednesday.  Here is a another edition of drop-dead gorgeous wedding dresses that I found on line.

I also got a little whisper in my ear from my buddy Susie (yeah, I party with the Kennedy's) B who suggested to me that I should do a post on curvy brides.  So that's what I'm working on now for next week.  If you have any suggestions for great websites, drop me a line.


Without further adieu...

Here comes the Bride... 



Allure
Sooo pretty.

Allure
Love the bodice on this one.

allure
Glamorous!


Fairytales Bridal
Is it just me, or did Taylor Swift get a second job?


Fairytale Bridal
Yowzaa!!!!  If I were her perspective mother-in-law, I would be worried.  Gorgeous dress, though.

Vera Wang
Darling... the bride and the dress!

The Knot
No back-boobs on this lady!

StyleMePretty
Love the splash of purple!!!

Pinterest
I love everything about this photo.

Pinterest
Simple and elegant.

Love the necklines on this one..


Wedding Dress Business

and this one...


the knot

and this one...


jenna sais quois

And I leave you with a photo of one of my favorite brides...



Hope your day is filled with love!










10 comments:

  1. Beautiful gowns. I think pinterest just increased every bride's budget much to the dismay of their daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun to look at - someday we will be mothers of some beautiful brides in their own pretty dresses :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all, but the first two are my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dresses that are a bit more covered up. While my daughter looked beautiful in her strapless dress (and my soon to be daughter-in-law will no doubt look beautiful in hers), it still strikes me as a bit odd that a strapless dress is ok for a church wedding. But that's my age showing, I guess:) For your future reference, BTW, very lovely wedding dresses don't need to break the bank.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes you want to get married again. NOT. I like number 3 and 4! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the last two photographs! So lucky I have daughters so I can be a mother of the bride!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those dresses are all so beautiful- especially the first one! It makes me wish I could have another wedding ceremony :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I must say Grace Kelly to me epitomized the grace and elegance of a true Princess bride...just exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Yes- Princess Grace was one of the most elegantly beautiful people I ever saw. Those dresses are all beautiful!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Princess Grace.. the epitome of elegance. Gorgeous brides and I can't believe my daughter is "marrying" age .. time goes by too quickly!

    ReplyDelete