Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

M is for Monogram

 



I hope that you had a good weekend.  Did you see the eclipse? It got very dark here.  At the sky's darkest point,  the Mister celebrated the big moment by running out to pick up his dry cleaning.

 


The struggle is real, folks.



We had a nice lunch on Saturday. We love a restaurant in Dallas called Rise, and they opened another one in Plano. The restaurant is famous for its souflees. The food was delish, and the service was exemplary. 

Can't you tell the Mister is crazy about me? 



If you have been reading my blog for a while, you know that I have a fondness for monograms. Recently, I was in search of a gift for a graduate. Since she wasn't graduating until May, I had some extra time to look, so I went the Monogram route.

So if you are looking for a special gift for a graduate, a Mom, a birthday girl, or better yet, yourself, this post is for you.

 



I bought this for a sweet friend last year.







So cute!


My #1 has this in camel.
It fits so much stuff!






For the student headed abroad.




These bags are at a great price point.
I've used them as a gift bag, so the lucky receiver gets two gifts in one.
  


For the grad who will be spending some time at the beach.






Cool cooler!



I am going to order this for moi.
I love a forgiving shirt.




Great teacher gift.
Throw a twenty in the gift bag if your kid's a challenge. 







Cut-offs not included.



One of my pickle buds has one of these and loves it.
 





I love my new bag.
Sparkle has so many cute styles and would make a great gift for a college girl or deserving Mom.



This is a great gift for the friend who does not allow any family members to use the guest towels.
There's always one kid who never listens.







A new take on the monogram pendant.




I notice that Hoda and Savanah wear a lot of these chains.
And yes, I do listen to the news too.
I'm not just there for the wardrobe.






Great gift for the daughter who thinks a thank you note is a text.

Did you know that Williams Sonoma has monogrammed plates?
You heard it here first, folks. 















Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

6 comments:

  1. I love monograms as well so Thank you for this extensive list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a sucker for a good monogram and you rounded up some great picks!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these monogram finds Katie! And your granddaughter.
    Elizabeth@pineconesandacorns

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my, I'll be stuck here a while checking out several of these goodies. I mean, why not? I do love monograms! Happy everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Katie,
    I live in the south and we monogram
    everything. Towels, pillowcases - not just clothing. I love a pretty monogram.
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Screaming laughing at the comment about the monogrammed stationary for the thank you note texter. I have the M&G straw bag with the ribbon handles. It can hold at least two bottles of chardonnay. xoxo Annie G,

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts