Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

That's Entertainment!

 



I hope that you had a wonderful weekend.  We lucked out with the weather and spent a good deal of time on the patio.




On Saturday, the Mister and I went to see a movie.  He wanted to see some unknown film called Air with a cast of unknown names. 



I voted for Paint, starring Owen Wilson.  Lucky for me, it was my turn to choose the movie.  We practically had a private showing - only two other people were in the theater.  It reminds me of the good old days of the Pandemic. 



We were about twenty minutes into the flick when my Mister gave me a nudge and whispered into my ear:

You are neverever going to choose a movie again. 





On Sunday, our #2 and Chowdah came for lunch.  Our newlyweds were in NYC.



The Mister outdid himself!



A good day had by all.






Today, I am sharing what has been keeping us entertained lately.  Also, I have attached a list of what we are looking forward to.  Trailer links are included for no extra charge.








Oh, how I love this show!




We just started this, and so far, it is an A+ in my book.



The Mister and I both enjoy this show.
Probably for different reasons.





I love every one of the quirky characters.




I am so sad that this show is ending with this season. 





We are both enjoying this new show. 




If you haven't seen the latest episode, throw down whatever you're doing and watch it!



This show is very entertaining and very off-color.




Warning:  this program contains a lot of over-acting. 




My favorite Captain is back!









We enjoyed the first season and looking forward to the second.




Pass the tissues - this is its final season.


A cute interview with the cast can be found here.



We enjoyed the first season of this offbeat show and looking forward to another.



Don't tell this guy, but I think that Henry Winkler makes this show.




I watched the first adaptation of this true-crime case, and I will definitely watch this one.




I am a big fan of Kerry Russell and still miss The Americans.
 



I read the book and loved it.  
Also, I am Team Jennifer G.



I'm not sure the Mister will love this one, but I'm pretty sure I will like it. 

Now it's your turn, what are you watching?





Linking up with:

Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

25 comments:

  1. I have heard Daisy Jones and the Six is even BETTER then the book!! Love your recommendations -- thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG 4th try to leave a comment. I love The Company You Keep, but could not get into Unstable at all. Read The Last Thing he Said, movie looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Highly recommend Air….Champions is also a great feel good movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many good things to watch! There's just not enough time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m new to your blog Katie and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We both enjoyed The Night Agent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I watched the last season of Mrs. Maisel to make sure I remembered everything. I am going to miss her and her fabulous wardrobe. As for Succession, can we talk? I didn’t see that one coming. I love your recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m watching Succession and loving it. On Apple I watched For All Mankind. The best! Another season coming soon. Very very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip. I haven't heard of For All Mankind but I will watch the trailer tonight!

      Delete
  10. I love Call the Midwife, and we're enjoying Company You Keep. We've also been watching Rabbit Hole. Thanks for all the ideas! You had me laughing out loud with the Mr's comment about Paint!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Also love ..call the midwife, Ted lasso and Jennifer!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A Million Little Things! I find myself thinking of those characters throughout the day. Love that show.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm watching The Company You Keep too, as well as Unstable and Tiny Beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a BIG/HUGE Fan of yours Katie and I think you will love Schmigadoon Seasons 1 AND 2! Get Apple TV and treat yourself. TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will... fyi... I know every word of the Brigadoon musical score. Hate to brag...

      Delete
  15. If I had someone cook for me like that, I would never want to go out. Call the Midwife is having a good season - kind of amazing it keeps the quality consistent.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah heck on Paint. I've been looking forward to catching it and now maybe not so much! I just marathon watched the Midwife's new season. Love it. Can't wait for Mrs. Maisel's new season and am sorry it will be the last. Your hubby is a chef for sure! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Where did your Blog Friends list go??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to add someone and I deleted the whole list. Not to worry I'm putting it back soon.

      Delete
  18. Loved your entertainment-filled blog post! 🎉 It's always a blast reading your adventures. visit this blog too about online entertainment platforms.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. "This news serves as a wake-up call for prioritizing environmental sustainability. It's an opportunity for governments and industries to reevaluate policies and practices, fostering a more sustainable and resilient future.Visit globallyviz.com!

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts