Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Faherty & Me

 





 How is your week going?  All is well here.  Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons in Texas.  Cool nights and warm days make this Mama very happy.

Do you know what else makes me happy?  Faherty!  One of my favorite clothing lines has asked me to partner with them.  I have a few items in my closet with the Faherty label on them.  They are classic pieces that have stood the test of time.

And now, the best part of all...
 
Use code PREPPY20 for 20% off your Faherty purchase!






Faherty is a family business.  It was founded in 2012 by twin brothers Alex and Mike.  They have added one Mom and one spouse to the mix.  It all began with a pair of swim trunks.  Their first mission was to create the perfect board short.  They were a success, and the company has grown leaps and bounds ever since.

 Faherty uses the highest quality of fabrics.  The company motto is Fabric First.  You can really feel it, too.  The clothes are so comfortable.  They are also guaranteed for life.  How many companies do that?


Here are a few pieces that I love.







You know how Oprah says I love bread
Well, I love linen.

This is the Faherty Isha Top which is 100% linen.  The thing I love about this piece is its versatility.  I wear it with jeans or dress it up with a skirt. 



I love the quality of the linen.  
I have had to return two tops to high-end stores because the fabric was so thin you could see right through them.
That's something I never have to worry about with Faherty.




  I usually pair this top with a cardigan or jean jacket.



Here's to another day and another Faherty favorite!




This is the Faherty Isha Basketweave Dress in the granite stripe.  I fell in love with the color.  This dress is beautifully made, comfortable, and versatile.



But the best part?
It has pockets!
Thank you, Faherty!
 



Spoiler alert:  I love to wear white!
This is the Faherty Gemina Dress in a beautiful bright white.
Some things that I order in white from sites come with a yellow cast to them but not this gorgeous dress. 
 



This dress is lined, and there is absolutely no see-through factor.
It will be the first thing I pack for our upcoming vacation.
And just in case you're wondering...

It has pockets too!


Faherty has a wide selection of beautiful, well-made, comfortable, versatile clothes.  Hop over to check it out.


Before you go...
Use this code:  
PREPPY20 
to receive 
20% off your order. 
It only lasts 72 Hours.

Btw... you do know that Mother’s Day is coming up in a couple weeks, right?





Millie loves Faherty, too!




Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

21 comments:

  1. I knew you were a supermodel! The Faherty brand was made for you! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet words! It was so fun to do.

      Delete
  2. Love love this brand and just ordered the Gemini top in white with your 20%discount thank you very much! If your readers didn’t know before they’ll know after this post you really are a super model!
    Happy Birthday Katie 💗KTG

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make a great model, Katie!! I love the looks you shared!! Love & hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no heard of Faherty before, but wow, I really like these simple yet well made designs. That dress is perfection!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful clothes and beautiful pics of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katie: Can you give us an idea of your sizing and what size you ordered? Thank you,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I am wearing size small. As far as length goes I am a statuesque 5'2.

      Delete
  7. Cute top & dress! Perfect for summer & warmer temps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so impressed - you are a really good model - something I have yet to perfect on mine! I have heard of the brand for years but just recently found out it included women's wear. I thought it was just for teens and surfers!! Great post - their linen dresses can't be beat! Cheers - Gray xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo cute! You (and the clothes) look great, and I am so completely jealous you can still wear sleeveless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are indeed a super model! You sold me on the white dress, I just had to have it. Thanks for the 20% off! I love the other dress, too, but need a little bit of sleeve. Not a fan of my arms! Wish they would come out with the Gemina dress in that same stripe. Talk to them, please. Super models have a lot of influence!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I'll have to have a talk with the twin owners! Have a wonderful week.

      Delete
  11. Katie, you are a darling model! Love these pieces and linen is my favorite go to! I have to go shopping now.........

    ReplyDelete
  12. Katie, These are darling pictures! I would love to know where you got your beautiful pearl/diamond earrings and gold initial necklace. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Katie, you look beautiful in all of these pieces! Thank you for sharing one of your favorite brands, I have never heard of them! Have a wonderful weekend.
    Elizabeth@pineconesandacorns

    ReplyDelete
  14. The pink is on its way to me!! Love it. Annie G

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh you are a super model how did you like the fit

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts