Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Blue & White Gifts for Her

 


Hello, dear friends.  How was your weekend?  Mine was a lot of fun.  Saturday, I spent most of the day at Northpark Mall for a little lunch and shopping with my #2.  I crossed off a few things on my Christmas list.  I only have a couple of items to pick up for myself, and then I can start shopping for the rest of the family.  

Sunday, the Mister and I did a few errands and had lunch at Gloria's a great Mexican restaurant.  If you enjoy Mexican food, Texas is the place to be.



I picked up a little something to add to Millie's wardrobe, which went over like a lead balloon.  I didn't have the heart to tell her that there is more where that came from.



One of Millie's hobbies includes watching me read.  Btw... I am reading The Family and listening to The Personal Librarian on my walks.  I am thoroughly enjoying both of them.



We are caught up on our favorite shows, SNL, The Morning Show, and Succession.  We will start Yellowstone tonight.

Are you watching anything good?



I've always loved the color blue.  But then again, I didn't have much choice.  When I was growing up, I was the only one in our family who had blue eyes.  So, my mother decided to always dress me in blue.  There was one problem, though.  My hair didn't grow in until I was about two.  Everyone thought I was a boy. 

It's no wonder I suffered an identity crisis at the age of three. 

On with the blue and white...



Coasters, anyone?




Insert plant, and it makes a sweet hostess gift.




30% Off!



Lilly trinket tray









I bought this sweater.
I always like to match my furniture.






My #1 and SIL gave me this pitcher, and I love the size.
I use it for flowers. 









Melamine on sale




These are both melamine and are very reasonable.
I stack up on these, so when we are asked to bring something, I tell the hostess that the tray is her gift.
It's not easy making an Irish exit with a half-eaten party platter in tow. 










I have this tray in coral and love it.













Great price on these dessert plates.
 


Dinner plates 30% off!

























I'm ordering this one.




If you have been reading my blog for a while, you know my old standby for a hostess gift.  Wrap a pretty towel around a bottle of wine and tie it with a pretty bow.
Everyone at the party will be in awe of your creativity.
They also will be unaware that you contributed a cheap bottle of vino.






On sale!







Placemats











I ordered this one in two colors.
I'm going to be glad when I finish my self-Christmas shopping.




One of my favorite Influencers showed this cute jacket at a reasonable price. 














On sale!



On sale.
I have this one, and it fits a lot.





On sale.
Such a pretty charging station!




Also on sale.











Stick a Starbucks gift card in this pretty cup, and it's the perfect teacher/hostess gift.














Gma and Gpa would love an updated photo of the family.







These app plates are a nice addition to any plate collection.







This savvy hostess used a Christmas ornament as a napkin ring.
It's also a sweet remembrance for your guests.





























That's it for now.
Stay tuned for Friday's post, when my #1 gives some ideas on buying for your Millenial.

Any gift ideas for me?
I'm winding up my self-Christmas shopping next week.


Until next time...

Linked up with:

Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

20 comments:

  1. I love any color as long as it is blue. Lovely suggestions. Gifts of trays and pitchers are so versatile. Can’t have too many.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


      Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

      p5.

      Delete
  2. Blue and white is a favorite of mine too. We are watching Succession and will start Yellowstone tonight. Also finishing up Impeachment on Fx. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot figure out what on earth you buy for yourself! I’m so over “stuff” and it’s freeing! No more collections, tchotchkes, worked out my handbag situation, and I no longer waste money on useless cosmetics. Nothing really works to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and I’m fine with that. I won’t say I’m embracing my age but I sure am happy with my (curmudgeonly) self! And I’m not the least bit stressed over holiday anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh um well i hate to follow after Ellen. i love your finds! i always wrap my out of season pottery barn clearance finds with a gift tag “ to the best mom ever.”looking forward to Friday’s post. Will forward to my #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Katie! I just ordered the blue and white melamine trays for my best friend"s birthday in January.......and I might have ordered a couple for myself as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love blue too, Katie. You have put together some wonderful ideas. That little Millie is adorable. I suppose it is time to tune back in to Yellowstone here too. I am sort of dreading it. It is almost a wee bit too much drama for me. I actually feel sorry for the son who is the lawyer. Bless his heart as we say in the south.!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many beautiful blue finds - I want it ALL!!
    Cheers!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can never have enough of blue and white. Thanks for the great ideas. I bought 2 of the Melmaine large blue and white trays from Macy's sale.
    I always find great ideas from your purchase or wish list.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always, going back to check out a few things. Love seeing what you find for us!! Puppy looks thrilled with the collar. Recovering well, I hope! Blessings! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I get a Katie to the Preppy!!! Every one of these screams you dear friend! But I want them all as well! Oh sweet pup, such personality already!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love blue! I have a lot of Blue Willow and Blue Italian.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adore the blue and white. It’s the way my home is decorated. We were at Northpark Mall last week too. It one of the few malls that is making it. I understand it’s because it is full of luxury stores. We meet friends there for lunch at Eataly’s …..love that place! A bit of trivia for you, I went to charm school at that Neiman’s years ago! Janey

    ReplyDelete
  13. My SIL loves blue and white and I shared your blog with her yesterday! Lots of cute gifts. I just finished The Personal Librarian - I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many blue and white pretties! When does Millie get her cone off, she looks so miserable!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do love blue and white but have never had a house where it really fits as far as decor goes. But, I love the blue sweater and am about to go back and check that out. I already have 2 sweaters in my closet that were recommended by YOU. My husband thanks you! :o))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love blue and white. It's always so fresh!

    ReplyDelete


  17. It's OK to communicate them every formerly in a while, to see how they're doing, if they need anything, etc.
    Marriage Separation Platform

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Everyone,

    Welcome to the future! Financing made easy with Prof. Mrs. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS

    Have you been looking for financing options for your new business plans, Are you seeking for a loan to expand your existing business, Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and you don’t know which way to go or where to turn to? Have you been turned down by your banks? MRS. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS says YES when your banks say NO. Contact us as we offer financial services at a low and affordable interest rate of 2% for long and short term loans. Interested applicants should contact us for further loan acquisition procedures via Whatsapp +12156195367 profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    Services rendered include:

    * Refinancing Loans
    * Car Loan
    * Truck Loans
    * COVID-19 Financing Loan
    * Home Loan
    * Mortgage Loan
    * Debt Consolidation Loan
    * Farm Loan
    * Business Loan [secure and unsecured]
    * Personal Loan [secure and unsecured]
    * Students Loan and so many others.

    For more info; Contact us via WhatsApp Number +12156195367 Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    With Prof. Mrs. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS. you can say goodbye to all your financial crisis and difficulties as we are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


    Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

    AC..

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts