Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Personalized Gift Ideas


Hello, dear friends.  I hope that you had a good weekend.  It seems so far away now for some reason.  Saturday, the Mister and I went out for a delightful lunch and topped it off at one of my favorite stores, The Mint Julep.  I snapped some photos for your viewing pleasure.









Sunday, we went to the movies for the first time in two years.  Apparently, you have to make reservations now and choose your seats ahead of time.  The theater was huge, and there were very few attendants.  The oddest part was a party of three was assigned seats right next to us.  Meanwhile, 95% of the theater was empty.


It was the Mister's choice.

Need I say more?







If you have been listening to the News lately, word has it that we should all begin our holiday shopping early this year due to delays. I usually pick up a few things early, stow them away, and forget where I put them.  Living in a smaller space, I am hopeful that I won't face that challenge anymore.  I'll keep you posted.

I began searching for a friend's birthday gift last week and ended up with a post on monogrammed gifts.  I hope this gives you a few good ideas. 




There is a huge sale on some cute stocking stuffers/hostess gifts at Mark and Graham.




Some great entertaining items, as well.



Sweet little things for the traveler, as well.





Even guy gifts!
































Great gift for the new homeowner.
I had a friend that made many moves with her family.
She has a wall featuring house portraits of every home they lived in. 




Choose a special day for your crossword puzzle enthusiast.






Cute idea for a wedding gift.

















Can you tell I am just a tad bit eager for grandchildren?




I have one of these totes and love it.
There are great patterns to choose from.






Madewell

Both my girls have this tote.




Great price and good quality.



















One year, I gave a friend monogrammed gift tags for her birthday, and she loved them.
At least she said she did.






When my girls were growing up, I would always include a box of personalized stationery in their stocking. 
The house rule was that they could not play with the toy/use the money until they wrote a note.

It's no wonder I never received a Mother of the Year award.



Sweet notepad










































Men's slippers at a great price!





They have a great deal going on monogrammed towels!


M&G

I ordered this mat for our very sloppy eater.



They have these cute towels featuring several breeds.
Unfortunately, none of them resemble our naughty Millie.


Until next time...


Linking up with:

Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

13 comments:

  1. Awe, Millie is so precious! Great ideas - I have a few things from Uncommon Goods. Such a fun store! Enjoy your day!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness these are all such cute ideas! I love monogorammed items! Those plates are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great finds. I need to get busy with shopping for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the monogramed items and gift ideas. I love that big bag from Madewell. Millie is such an adorable dog and I hope you both are having a fun time with her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could not agree with you more, the earlier the better as far as shopping goes. I think think there are going to be many disappointed people this year. I love all of your monogram finds, I am off to check several of them out. Have a great week Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love monogrammed items! Really, who doesn't like seeing their name or initials on something? So fun. Thanks for finding good things we can wish for or put under someone's tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ideas! We had the same thank you note rule. Manners Mamas Unite!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Millie has a look that says, "I want to obey, mommy, honest!" haha. There is some great ideas her. I can't quite be ready for Christmas shopping but I believe what the experts are saying.
    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want everything! How about you slide into my Mister's DM's with this post?! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHERE DO I EVEN BEGIN??? This is where I start (ok well I might have already started a tiny bit🥴?!) Christmas shopping for ME 🥰❤️! Especially love Marley Lily, Brook & York, custom watercolor of home, notepad and Ballard Designs for me! I'll have to revisit this post when I get around to the rest of the peeps on my list! KTG

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have given Vista Print mouse pads as gifts.
    A favorite gift I once gave my parents was a watercolor of their house done by an Etsy seller. There are so many Etsy sellers who paint houses, you need to peruse their work in order to find the artist who has the prefect style to capture the essence of the house you want painted.
    I am tied with you as worst mom, because I also would not let my kids play with any birthday or Christmas gifts until they wrote thank-you notes (another thing they can discuss in therapy someday).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Get customized Hair Extension Boxes to impress the audience, since the high quality of the product is judged by the presentation. We help in the starting of new business setups by offering them amazing wholesale discounts on already low budget-friendly boxes. Print custom designing is offered by professionals free of cost to all worthy customers of Hair Spray Boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sip Together, Stay Together" unveils more than just adorable couple mugs; it introduces a charming ritual for couples to celebrate their bond. For businesses, these mugs become more than just, premium corporate gifts; they become a heartfelt expression of gratitude and a symbol of the enduring connections that contribute to success and happiness.

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts