Without controversy, I present to you my favorite Wednesday link.
1. What do you think about luck?
This photo was taken minutes after Chili and Alan were rescued from the streets of Houston.
If you live in Boston, take my advice and keep your children at home during the third weekend of April. I am also looking for some volunteers to put up bail money.
I give Love Letters a 10+++.
You can read my review here.
My favorite chips are the Sea Salt & Vinegar, any brand. Fortunate for me, the Mister doesn't like them so he never buys them. Therefore, they are never in the house.
Bear with me while I bore you with my new short hair dilemma. As some of you know, I have worn my hair in a ponytail for the past five years. The reason for that is that am a very
There are a few things that I have learned from having short hair again.
1. It takes a village as well as deep pockets to keep short hair looking presentable.
2. Which brings me to number two. Do not even think about teasing it to give it more "volume."
3. You virtually have to be double jointed to handle all the irons and styling tools that are needed to put together a decent hairstyle.
4. Not only do I have my Fitbit to tell me how I slept at night, but I also have my hair to tell me where I've been.
4. And last, but certainly not least, when you have short hair, the wind is not your friend.
What is the number one rule in your house?
Until next time...
Love this guy's underbite!!