J. Crew Factory for Fall

Tuckernuck's styles for the new season

Friday, March 25, 2022

Layers of Spring


Hello, dear friends.  I don't know about you but this week seemed to drag.  I am so darn happy that it is Friday.  The cherry on the sundae is that our weather is expected to be in the 80's all weekend, so I see some patio time in our future. 



Chowdah is here for the weekend while my #2 is jet-setting off to NYC to spend the weekend with her Sista and BIL.  My #1 has a full itinerary planned.


Today is all about layering.  Here in the great state of Texas, the Spring brings chilly mornings and warm afternoons.  I am in the market for another light jacket and a couple of lightweight sweaters.  Thanks for coming along for the ride; I don't like to shop alone.



































































































Until next time...






Linking up with:



Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

8 comments:

  1. Those two dogs look like trouble waiting to happen! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous of your weather! It was in the 30's this morning a I was driving my son to school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your precious pups! Send me the weather, it’s currently 29°! I’m so happy to see these jackets because I need some new spring jackets, well I don’t but I think I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your sweet doggies. I see lots of wonderful layering ideas. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cuties! I see Chow had his summer buzz cut? Bet he's happy! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pups both look like there are up to something! I had fun shopping with you! Have a wonderful, warm weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pups look so cute together. I hope your daughters have a fabulous time together. I love all of your picks, I might have to do a little shopping along with you.

    Enjoy your weather, 80's seems a little hot for this time of the year, is it?
    Happy weekend Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing inspirations for layered styles! Your pups are cute!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts