Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Over 50 Girlfriend Gifts Under 50 Bucks



Hello, dear friends.  Baby, it's cold outside!  If you haven't heard by now, I am not in the least bit fond of cold weather.  But I hide it well.  Just ask the Mister.  No, on second thought, you better not.

Have you started your shopping yet?  I spent most of Monday morning ordering online for my girls and my new son-in-law.  They all sent me a list that included the links.  There is something to be said for having adult children who know exactly what they want. 

As you may have guessed, today's post covers gifts for your girlfriends, daughters, sisters, or as in my case, myself.  Only kidding, Mister - I didn't order all of them.  Maybe half.   





I have a couple of these on our first floor, and you can inhale the heavenly scent throughout the house.  You would almost think our fake tree is real! But how can that be?  It's not even up yet.




Because my man is a safety freak, we warm our candles as opposed to burning them.  By the way - the scent is just as strong, and they also last longer.













I love these chunky sweaters.
Now, if I overhear someone using the word chunky, I can assume they are talking about my sweater!  







This goat cashmere wrap comes in several colors.
Am I the only one who hasn't heard of goat cashmere?





I have a cape similar to this one that I bought after Christmas a few years ago.  I got it at J Crew for a song, and I love it because it hides a multitude of sins.
The Mister says I look like I should be on Call The Midwife.





Great deal on these It brushes.




My #1 is a pro at contouring.
I haven't conquered the art but ordered this anyway.
If you don't hear from me for a while, you'll know what I am doing.
Don't look at me weird if I have streaks all over my face.



Anthro




Anthro

Cute jams!


Pottery Barn

They call these Teddy Bear robes.


Pottery Barn

I need this.


Amazon

We had our make up done before the wedding.  The bride was using one of these ice rollers to de-puff her face.  She told me that she keeps it in her freezer and uses it before she applies her make up.
I'll have what she's having.




Anthro






QVC

One of the few things I like about chilly weather - I get to wear my cozy slippers.




Anthro

12 Days of Party Prep.
Cute idea only I may need 120 days.



Anthro

I like to give a nice hand cream as hostess gifts during the cold months.




QVC


It's one-stop showering - it's a shampoo, and a bath and shower gel wrapped into one!
I wonder if Philosophy ever thought of adding a dessert topping to the mix.


Sephora

Great gift for the girl with chapped lips.




Sephora


Sephora's best sellers in one box.
Btw... not 15 minutes ago, I got an alert that these sets are 40% off!





Sephora




Sephora

If your pal is continuously complaining about her frizz, she will love this gift.
Especially at 40% off!!



Sephora

Great deal.



Nordstrom Rack

Does your buddy have a foot fetish?



Saks



Amazon


For the friend that may need a little hydration besides wine.





Neimans



Amazon

For the buddy that needs a little color in her workout.



Anthro




Last Call

Mrs. Adorable loves Kendra Scott!




Target

I have a pair of these.  
I can never find them during the season.  
I should start the hunt now.
That way, I won't have to put up with the ribbing at Easter.





Shoptiques

70% off and comes in a variety of colors!







Bloomingdales

For the lady who does not let a big purse define her.




Anthro

I know a few people who should be carrying this tote.
I could tell you who they are, but then I'd have to kill you.


Draper James



DSW




banana republic

For the traveling lady, a place for her jewels. 





Amazon


Does she need a Calgon take me away moment?





Amazon




Amazon

If she is a fiction fan, I highly recommend these two novels.



Amazon

Is she a Downton fan?





Amazon


Amazon

Does she enjoy entertaining?





Amazon

Who doesn't need a comfort blanket?





Amazon

I wear this hat on my walks when it's freezing.  It keeps me warm, and the sound quality of the earphones is excellent.
I'm trying to talk myself into putting it on and venturing on a walk right this minute. 
So far, my lazy self is winning.





Amazon

Does your buddy whine about cold weather as much as moi? 
I need one in every color.



Amazon

Speaking of warmth... a friend of mine told me about this thermal wear, and I'm so glad that she did.  This incredibly soft, silky thermal top adds so much warmth without the bulk.  I have been wearing one even under my dress clothes.  
Don't tell anyone.
I don't want anything to interfere with my sex appeal. 





Amazon

Livin' the dream!


Amazon

It's no wonder people call me a wise #@$!



Amazon

The Mister bought me one of these a while ago because he was sick of drinking wine with pieces of cork in it.
Some men are sooo picky!



Amazon

Is your buddy is hard to get ahold of because her phone is always out of juice?
Who doesn't love a gift that gives a subtle hint? 
I bought one of these for the Mister for Christmas.
He found it in the closet and is using it now.
Little does he know that I'm going to throw it in a gift bag and hide it under the tree.
Lucky he only looks at the pictures when he reads my blog.



Aren't these Kate Spade tech-friendly gloves adorbs? 





Amazon




I know just the girl who could use those mittens!


If you are looking for more gift inspiration, check out my gift guides for your Millennial, your gadget guru, your foodie, the reader in your life, and some hostess gift suggestions.



Until next time...







Linking up with:
Wonderful Wednesday
A Little Bit of Everything
Welcome Wednesday
Home and Garden Thursday
High Latitude
Thinking Out Loud Thursday
Thursday Moda
Share Your Style
The Homemaking Party
TFT
Friday Favorites
Fridays at the Firehouse
Home Matters
What's Up Weekend
Friendship Friday
Spread the Kindness
Wonderful Wednesday
Let's Be Friends
Dare to Share
Inspire Me Tuesday
You're the Star
Lou Lou Girls
Anna Nuttall
Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

19 comments:

  1. Great ideas! I love the gingham workout gear. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think I counted 7 items I want to go and check out, for me, NOT for gifts. :o)) Always enjoy your recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I look forward to all your Christmas ideas more than Oprah’s list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jennifer. You made my day. Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  4. Wow, you compiled a great list of gift ideas Katie. I've also been doing shopping and I see some of the gifts here. I love the candles and I haven't tried the warmer, yet! the Anthro jams are always so my shopping list and this year they are adorable. Sister and DIL, check. Now, I see a few things I hope Santa chooses for guess who :) Happy shopping.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I need that ice roller and the Sugar lipsticks. I am putting them both on my Santa list.

    annie g

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those chunky sweaters are super cute. I just don't want anyone to mistake me for a Puffalump. Although a Puffalump would probably bring more on the open market than I would. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent choices Katie! I'm a little late to the shopping party, but I'll be back here when the time comes! :) Happy Season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all the gifts...Hubster just bought me several of them for Christmas. He is so pleased some of his shopping is done (by me)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many great gift ideas... mostly for myself but that's OK! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great ideas! The books, the chunky sweater!! I may use some of these for my own Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wear Cuddleduds all winter - you need them in New England. Anthropology always has cute pajamas. I like the candle warmer you recommended earlier - I use it on all my candles (after I microwave them first to start the melting process).

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are totally speaking my language with all the warm robes and jammies and slippers! I am always excited to receive those as gifts! And I love the idea of a candle warmer as opposed to burning them. Thanks for sharing and linking up.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is so easy to understand and provide knowledge as well, thank you so very much for sharing such content. Looking forward to read your other post.
    Chocolate day gift
    Valentine Chocolate Day Gift
    Best valentine's day gifts for girlfriend
    Valentines Gift Ideas
    Valentines Day Date Ideas

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts