Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Friday, February 26, 2016

Sista's Favorite Etsy Finds


Good morning, dear friends.  TGIF!  It is a very special day in our family.  It is Sista's birthday.  In honor of this momentous day, I am sharing some of Sista's favorite finds on Etsy.  I also added a few of my own.






Hand painted lazy Susan.



Grain Sack Fabric
Sweet Annie Acres



Hand painted dragging on black & white check fabric
Jennifernix2

Sista is having cushions made out of this for her kitchen.



Handmade rolled leather half choke collar



Brass hair clip
Kapelika

Eyeglass holder
StudioB Fairlawn

Sista loves these because she slips these into the pockets outside her briefcase for easy access.






And a few of my own...









I think that these floor mats are so adorable but the Mr. would never go along with it.




May be a couple months late, but a cute planner.




I've given a couple of these as hostess gifts.


Happy Birthday, Sista!!!
I am the statuesque beauty on the left.
Sista is on the right and the eldest even though she may not look it.



Until next time...





Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

17 comments:

  1. Oh yes.....I loved the cow print! No go figure that!!! What a darling little picture of you and your sistah! Precious! Have a great weekend Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun finds, love the lazy Susan! Happy Birthday to your special sister!!
    Have a great weekend Katie!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet!! Happy Birthday to your sista! I'm sure you two have a blast together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your sista! I love the cow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very Happy Birthday to your lovely sista, Katie
    I hope she has a wonderful day, and that the sun is shining
    Please send her my love from over the pond
    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those car mats, but I wouldn't let anyone in the car with dirty feet! Happy birthday to your sweet older sister (ahem). Hope you both have a great time celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy happy birfday sistah!!!!! I also have a "cow" abstract print in my hallway. When you come in from the garage, go down the hall and turn the corner and BAM....my sweet moo moo is staring at you! Always makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy happy birfday sistah!!!!! I also have a "cow" abstract print in my hallway. When you come in from the garage, go down the hall and turn the corner and BAM....my sweet moo moo is staring at you! Always makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to your sista! Fun ideas especially that monogrammed apron, may need to give it to myself. Enjoy your weekend and enjoy the Oscars!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE all these finds! All the black and white check I could have used last week at my Daytona party. My oldest princess would love the cow print. She is all over cows. The car mats are super cute. Hoppy birthday to the Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to Sista! Great finds on etsy, love the fabric she is making new cushions with. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday, Sista! Etsy is overwhelming to me so I love recommendations to help navigate. Always looking for great hostess gift - the aprons are perfect! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Katie! Oh, how I love Etsy! Sometimes I think a little too much (lol). Some of Sista's favorites are also mine. LOVE that grain sack fabric. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday to your sister!

    I love Etsy! There are always so many great things on there I could by something everyday.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sista' made some great Etsy picks. Love the eyeglass case. The photo of you two bathing beauties is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always enjoy etsy suggestions. My favorite place for personalized baby gifts.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. YOU TWO are ADORABLE..................I do like those choke collars!Think MY CARDIGAN CORGI would wear?

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts