Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A Perfect Father's Day!

Oh Lordy... when it rains it really pours here in my new hometown.  All I can say is my new hydrangea bushes must be really happy in their new home. 


Still keeping with the Father"s Day theme.  This family is so darn cute and have a lot of videos on youtube.  I was going to try to convince you that this is the Mister and me but hey... you know me too well.  I can only dream.... 








If you're wondering how life is going with me... here's a hint.  Now you know all of our family secrets.

The Mister and I are so proud.


Happy Hump Day!







Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

7 comments:

  1. Great video! And, Ewww...the downside of puppies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the video! NO rain here and we could use it for new sod.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the video! Especially the "Perkins" comment... Our old dog would roll in deer poo every chance he got and run up to the house so proud of himself. For some reason, I still miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL- Okay- Just a word of advice----you need to print that backwards on the sign so that Chowdah can read it when he looks at himself in the mirror---lol xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha-ha! My 'girls' eat geese & deer poop so I'm doubly proud! Love the video & love brunch (especially with a bloody mary). DH used to love brunch too; until we got married. School ends in 2 weeks! xoxo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great video! I especially love the "outtakes" at the end! Chowdah's sign is kind of the equivalent of a Scarlet Letter, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That video is too funny - a man can dream, right?! OH, the joy of dogs..

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts