Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Exciting News!




Awhile ago I wrote a couple of posts about one of my favorite authors, Kelly Corrigan.  You can find them here and here.  My favorite book of hers is called The Middle Place.  I loved it so much I read it twice, which I seldom do.  I also have given it as a gift to many of my friends.  This is the trailer for it.








I was so excited when I found out that Kelly is releasing another memoir that focuses on the complexities involved in relationships between mothers and daughters.  It comes out on February 4th and I have already pre-ordered it on Amazon.




But wait until you hear the best part.  Kelly Corrigan is doing a book tour and she will be at my favorite Talbots in the Boston area on March 2nd.  I'm hoping that she will do a reading.  I called Sista and told her and she wants to go too!  I'm counting the minutes...

So that's all the good news I've got. 

Hope your weekend is filled with glitter!



   
Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

5 comments:

  1. Good books and good shopping! A GREAT combination!!! I have The Middle Place on my Nook from your recommendation...am planning to read when I am on vaca in March. Can't wait for your review of Glitter and Glue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good writer. I'm putting her books on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to pick up the first one and then get the second. Sound wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time with Kelly at Derby! Great author/great store! Wish I weren't 'stuck' in not so warm FL or would join the fun.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished a book and am in need of a good read. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts