Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

What We've Been Watching

 



I hope that you had a wonderful weekend.  Did your team win?  We met our dear friends, The Adorables, for lunch on Saturday.  On Sunday, we laid low and spent most of the day reading our books and watching a little bit of the Super Bowl.


On Friday, I gave you a rundown of what we have been reading.  Today, I am filling you in on what we've been watching.



This has earned a place on my GOAT list.  



If you enjoy historical dramas, this is a good one.



This show is like watching Real Housewives with fabulous wardrobes, spectacular jewelry, and a sense of decorum.


 


There's a new sheriff in town, and I'm enjoying every minute of it!




Great story and moved quickly.
The lead stole the show.



This one was just okay for me.




Intriguing.



My favorite grouchy designer is at it again.



The twins work with Hollywood A-listers to pay back their most valued employees with a room renovation.  My favorite episode featured Ray Ramano.  Everybody loves Raymond, especially his assistant.




The Mister likes this one more than I do.




I was not impressed with the first episode.  I like it more after watching the third.  In my humble opinion, the leads have zero chemistry.



This wins the award for my favorite new show.












Looking forward to this one.




Can't wait!




I am a big fan of HBC!





Great cast, and it looks like it's tons of fun!





Hope this is as good as the book.





We liked the first season. 





This is a spin-off of The Good Wife.
Elsbeth was one of my favorite characters.



Still trying to figure out this one, but I'll give it a whirl.




We enjoyed the first season.



This looks really good.



This one looks interesting.





The handsome male lead passed away recently.

I thought this was canceled, but Season 3 begins on March 5th. 



The Mister is jumping for joy!
The miniseries debuts on March 29th!

Leave me a comment if you are watching a show that you enjoy.





photo: lettuce

Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great recommendations. We are really looking forward to season two of Will Trent and season two of The Reluctant Traveler

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the name of the show that you listed where the handsome male lead passed away recently? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Cleaning Lady. His name was Adam Canto

      Delete
  3. Someone recommended ‘For All Mankind’ on Apple to us. The premise is intriguing, (What if Russia beat the USA to the moon and the repercussions thereafter.) It has 4 seasons and we were hooked after the first couple episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can’t wait to watch Funny Woman and Feud with my daughter (who is a Housewives freak!) Excited for Nolly and A Gentleman in Moscow which I listened to and loved. Thanks for your commentary ~ you are my go to in all things entertainment. KTG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree that "All Creatures Great & Small" deserves a GOAT award. It's fabulous and beautiful and so well-acted. I miss Tristan terribly -- do you think he'll return? I confess, though, to having difficulty with their heavy accents. But we back it up & replay it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We watch it with subtitles, very helpful!

      Delete
  6. I agree about All Creatures. After every episode, I turn to Michael and say "I just love everything about this show." We tried Mr. and Mrs. Smith and it didn't grab us. I can't wait for We were the Lucky Ones, and I loved All the Light We Cannot See. We also just finished the Diplomat and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Gentleman in Moscow, one of my favourite books. He's an amazing writer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot wait for Palm Royale! It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny, but I favor Monsieur Spade and Mr P does nit. He said he can't keep up with reading the subtitles while they speak in mostly French. I adore Clive Owen. I'm also enjoying Only Murders in the Building. I'm on Season 3 now. We started Tracker and both like it, and we also both like WildCards. We're looking forward to the return of Will Trent and So Help Me Todd!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Night Manager. Acorn and Brit TV. Excellent

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always fun to read your recommendations. Hope your Valentine's Day was special!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look like great recommendations!

    “The Regime” on HBO with Kate Winslet looks really good also. I love evil Hugh Grant.

    Also check out “The Traitors” on Peacock. Alan Cumming is hilarious & it’s loaded with Bravolebrities. I think it’s such campy fun that even the Mister might like it!

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts