Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Prime Time






I hope that this post finds you well.  It seems like everyone, including the Mister and me, is under the weather.

Did you have a good Halloween?  Ours was quiet; we usually don't get any trick-or-treaters.  You would never know it from our pantry, though.  Our Director of Purchasing brought home 3 huge bags of candy just to be on the safe side.  I noticed that one of the bags had been opened and broken into. 



After a brutal interrogation, neither of my suspects admitted to being the guilty party.  A forensic team is en route to collect the evidence. I'll keep you posted.

Enough with me airing our dirty laundry; let's get on with the show.


 

My code is winding down, so if you are thinking about purchasing Nécessaire's Hand Ritual, the time is now.

The Hand Retinol is $35.00
The Hand Cream is $25.00
If you buy both, it is $50.00.
More good news...

Use my Code: Clooney10 for 10% Off 

They make great stocking stuffers and teacher's gifts.


I am putting this on a week early because I have Covid, and I had the days of the week mixed up. Yes, I have been boosted - about four times.  

This is what we have spent our money on this month. Amazon had their Prime Deals Day in October, which I took full advantage of.





Sista and I swear by this stuff. The minute I feel the littlest tickle in the back of my throat, I start spraying.  


One of my favorite Influencers was touting this as a dupe for Charlotte Tilbury's flawless filter.  I can't compare because I haven't tried it but the Elf version is very creamy and easy to apply.




I had to order a lighter color for Winter.
I have am such a foundation hoarder.
I have about 20 in my drawer but I like this one for its creaminess.



This is my latest pickleball shoe.

I have yet to find one that is comfortable.







I bought these for one of my dearest friend's birthday.


This came out yesterday.  I ordered a couple for hostess gifts.



I'm tired of looking at the Bounce box.



Here are some of my Prime Day Deals.


These worked fine, but I think a curling iron does a better job on my hair.



Definitely cuts the time of drying my hair.




I stocked up on a few more of these.





I was on Facetime with my #2 last night, and she had on this same sweatshirt as me. This one is great - it takes the standard sweatshirt up a notch.



I love this sweater! The material does not look cheap, and it's very flattering. I wear one of my Cuddle Duds for warmth and no bulk under it, and I'm good to go.




Great quality and fit.




This does a great job.





This took a few weeks to get, but it is pretty good quality and fits well.


I stocked up on more of these sweatshirts to wear around the house. 





 









The cast iron trilogy for the grill




 

 


 Amazon

 





Wonderful with this olive oil.




Our #1 introduced the Mister to this olive oil.

This was his 4th reorder.



He uses this a lot.



 Amazon

Perfect finishing sauces with a kick!





Great for grilled Vegetables from grill to tableThe Mister's go-to for Steak Tips!








Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

10 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear you're dealing with the dreaded 'vid! It seems like everyone I know has been fighting some "crud" in the past few weeks. I'm putting the nasal spray on my list. We have the one that you swab, but the spray sounds better. I have the foundation and brush and love them. Hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, the 'rona! Hope you feel better soon. Love the look of the Bounce box and those turban towels are great. The Mister really needs to open a cooking school - a few select students at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Covid!! Yuck! I hope your case has been mild. About two weeks ago, I got the newest booster plus my flu shot in the same arm. No side effects EXCEPT a sore arm. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you have the dreaded 'thing'. I can barely utter the word anymore. My next door neighbors attended a party about a month ago with 100 ish people and all but 30 got it. They were so sick and still not quite back to themselves nearly a month later. This particular strain seems more like the original one, except we have a better handle on treatments. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you have covid. I think it is never going away. My friends/neighbors just got out of quarantine after six days. Feel better soon, Katie, and thanks for the prime time fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie, Katie, Katie, you must feel better ASAP. I read all of your blogs to my Mr. As we both love your humor. Get well soon and Cheers!
    Leigh
    Mobile, Alabama

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good grief, I am sooooo sorry you've got the dreaded Covid. Now, I'm going to check out a few of your purchases because I'm sure I need something else. :o))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Katie! I love Pickleball and wear the cheaper version of this: Asics GEL-DEDICATE 8 PICKLEBALL. Currently wearing the Gel Renma and they are great! I have had no problems. My next purchase will be the Gel Dedicate. I hope you feel better soon. I am sure the pickleball group misses you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you're on the mend. I love the sweater and sweatshirt and have saved them to my shopping list. The veggie BBQ thing looks like something my master 'cue might like. You always provide great ideas for gifts to everyone, including myself.
    Karen B.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was a like I just tired to send you but I don’t think it worked. They sell them on Amazon. Mine are the original Kinetic but now they have the Kinetic 11 as well. Look similar but have not tried those. Get well soon! Charlene

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts