Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

My Primary Bedroom Refresh


 


Hope all is well in your world.  Covid still has me by the tail, but I am gaining strength.

Do you know what gives me strength?  Partnering with my favorite bedding/bath brand, Boll and Branch.  As you may recall, I partnered with B&B last year.  I heard from so many of you that you were over-the-top pleased with all of your purchases.

This year, Boll and Branch has extended an offer to my followers for 25% Off with the code PREPPY25. I've put my code to good use ordering for my girls who love Boll and Branch as much as I do. 

It was my lucky day when Boll and Branch gave me the opportunity to give my Primary Bedroom (as the politically correct call it) a refresh, and I love it.



It gives the room a lighter, airier feel.



The Waffle duvet is warm and yet so lofty!





I am so happy that I chose the Waffle set. 
It never looks wrinkled and looks crisp every day.




For sheets, I chose another set of the Signature Hemmed Sheet Set.
You can't improve on perfection.



I chose the White Waffle Duvet set, and I couldn't be more delighted with it. 



I then added the Waffle blanket.  This is a four-season blanket.  It will be appreciated on those warm Texas nights.




And the last touch is the lumbar pillow and cover.
(The pillow and cover are sold separately.)






And this is the Katie Bundle - customize all of my favorites with your colors and styles.
If you choose this, please send me pics - I would love to see them.






So, if you want to take your Primary or Guest room up a few notches, click here to look at all of the beautiful bedding and bath accessories at Boll and Branch.

It is also a great gift for the people in your life who are difficult to buy for.  
What's better than a good night's sleep?

And don't forget the most important part...

Use my code PREPPY25
THIS IS THE BEST DEAL OF THE YEAR!!





 




Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

11 comments:

  1. The sheets look so cozy! Can’t wait to try

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got them! My new bedroom (apnea) sleeps in the master (primary). Thanks hon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh! Sure hope you get your strength back and start feeling better soon! Thanks for the bedding tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon. I have wanted to try Boll and Branch, now is a good opportunity. Thank you, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. * Don’t forget the little ones! I bought the Baby Bundle for my daughter as a shower gift and loved them! KTG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks beautiful! Hope you feel better soon!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please keep your wonderful posts as free from selling sponsoring products as possible. It really dilutes the sincerity of your content.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks so inviting and serene. Those sheet sets sound amazing. Feel better babe. Hope Mr. made you chicken soup.

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts