Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

50 Gifts for Her Under $50 Take 1

 







Greetings from beautiful, nippy Rosemary Beach, Florida. I am visiting my Sista and her darling assistant,Wiley.

 

 




Rosemary Beach is so pretty at Christmas time!

We’ve gone to some great restaurants.  

 

 






We’ve gotten our cardio in through shopping.  Sista has not lost her touch!  I’m pretty sure that I am down 10 lbs.


I am writing this on my iPad so please excuse the typos. This is the first installment of the 50 Under 50.  I will post Part 2 after I get home.  And if you haven’t read haven’t read my daughter’s post, Gift Guide for the Millennial you can find it HERE.




Amazon

A great gift to yourself! 

Now all you need is to find 3 friends.

Hopefully,  they are not like the crew I hang out with!







My #2 bought this for me.
She swears by it.








For the traveling friend who keeps her cords in a balled-up mess on the bottom of her backpack, just like me.





   
I had this cosmetics case on last year's gift guide, and it was very popular.






Take her travel game up a notch with this designer passport holder.  Extra 25% off the sale price!





For the note-taker.



For the social butterfly.





















I ordered this.  
Too bad it didn't get to me in time for my trip.






This looks interesting...










It's a charger... it's a luggage tag.
It's a twofer!






Best invention ever!
I love my beanie with earphones.









I'm thinking about taking it up a notch.









And if you don't want to mess your coif, there are earmuffs.


















Include a coupon for a girls' night.












Real leather cross body phone case.



Four-in-one!






I was thinking of ordering this so I can have a side hustle in 2024.






My #1 got one of these for Christmas a few years ago.
She pulls it out every chance she takes.













Give her a Calgon Take Me Away moment.




I love slits!




For the girl who appreciates a good monogram.

















UGG!

















I use this twice a week to give me color when I don't wear makeup.  
The Mister uses it too. Don’t tell him I told you.






Good deal!












New release for the baker.













Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

10 comments:

  1. I love your gift guides! THE Millennial guide ideas are great for my DIL. How about ideas for men?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too purchased the lighted, magnifying travel mirror and promptly broke the mirror. Don’t drop it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WONDERED WHERE SISTA WAS THIS YEAR AT THANKS GIVING!I DIDNOT COOK SO NO USE OF THE SPECIAL BOOK!THINK ILL BUY THAT MIGRAINE WRAP..........
    LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE HAVING FUN..........KEEP IT UP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great list and of course, you keep me in stitches with your commentary!!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you were in my family and loved me the most and had a need to prove your love by showering me with one of each. I'd go with you to counceling to help you get over your need for approval, but then I'd start hinting again next year. Sorry for screwing you up and needing counceling. But I sincerelly thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You crack me up girlfriend! And of course I love your hard work that goes into these, these gift guides are no joke and you always bring us the best ideas! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You never cease to kill it! You take me right where I need to go! DONE CHECK! More time for ME TIME 🤷🏻‍♀️SORRY NOT SORRY! KTG

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts