Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Tablescapes Take 1

Those who can - do; the rest of us devour Pinterest.  I planned on doing one post on Christmas table settings.  I sat down at my computer and 4 hours later I collected about 50 images.  My cheeks hurt from smiling at all these beautiful photos.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did choosing them.

The next three photos are from Carolyn Roehm.  I confess I have a girl crush on her.  I own every book she has ever written and consider her my Prozac. 

carolyneroehm.com
 
carolyneroehm.com
 
carolyneroehm.com
 
Paula Deen
Not only can she cook; she sets a mean table!  
 
zsazsabellagio.com
Lovin' the white. 
 
 
decordeprovence.blogspot.com
another one! 
 
 

nantucketyouth.tumbler.com
Great preppy table. 
 
 
Southern Living
Wish I had these napkin rings. 
 
teatimemagazine.com
The only thing I do with my silver ice bucket is think about polishing it.  This looks great.
 
tobifairley.com
tres elegant. 
 
 
quintessenceblog.com
 Red, lime green, and plaid.  I'm in love.
 
stylemepretty.com
Wish they invited me.... 
 
Pinterest
 Natural beauty.
 
TGIF!
 
 

 





Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous....love me a good holiday tablescape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. أو سائل امونيا من النوع الخاص بالأستعمال المنزلي .تدع الغسالة تعمل دورة كاملة . بعد القيام بدورة عصر spinning) للملابس شديدة الأتساخ ،يكون من الحكمة أن نقوم بشطف الحوض الخارجي للغسالة وذلك لإزالة tub) اي مواد نشوية قد تكون متبقية منة العناية بالغسالة نقوم بترك باب الغسالة مفتوحا وذلك بعد عملية الغسيل حتي يمكن تجفيف الحوض الخارجي (tub( بالغسالة لا تقوم بوضع حمل غسيل أكثر من اللازم بالغسالة لا تقوم بوضع أشياء ثقيلة أو حادة أعلي سطح الغسالة ، إذ أن ذلك يؤدي حدوث خدش أو كشط بهذا السطح صيانة غسالات دايو بجدة الخدمة : قبل أن تقوم باستدعاء المهندس أو فني الخدمة المختص يلزم إتباع الأتي : راجع تعليمات التشغيل . هل تم تشغيل الغسالة ؟ هل تم وضع الفيشة في الكهرباء ؟ هل صنابير ( حنفيات )الماء البارد والساخن مفتوحة تماما ؟ هل باب الغسالة مفتوحا ؟ هل المصهر الخاص بتغذية الغسالة بالتيار الكهربائي محترق ؟ هل تم تركيب الغسالة بطريقة الصحيحة ؟ هل توقف محرك إدارة الغسالة الكهربائي بسبب زيادة درجة حرارتة ؟ إذا حدث ذلك فأن هذا المحرك سيعاد تشغيلة أتوماتيكيا ، وذلك بعد أن يبرد . تعليمات لحماية الغسالات الاتوماتيكة صيانة غسالات سامسونج بجدة

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts