Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Fabulous Festive Firesides - Take 1


Here are some images of beautiful fireplaces and mantels that I found on line and on Pinterest. No funny comments - still too sad today. 
 
 
 
in my own style.com 
 
 

betterdecoratingbible.com


SimplifiedBee.blog 
 
 
Southern Living



bashcorner.com



decoratingwithBarbara.blogspot  




at-fireplace-mantel.info 
 
 
 divinepartyconcepts.com
 
furnishburnish.com




 Southern Living
 
 
 Country Living
 
StyleEstate.com
 
styleblueprint.com
 
 
inspired-design, tumbler.com
 
the-essential-infant.recourse.for.moms.com
 
 
Hope you are enjoying lots of family time.  Now, more than ever, we realize how truly precious it is.


 
 
 


Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

J. Crew

Recent Posts